Reviews for A Little Tied Up
Sydne chapter 10 . 3/26
Oh my God! This was precious! I loved it, didnt want to stop reading! Your and amazing writer and this woukd have to be on the top ten drarry fics that ive read. And ive read a lot mind you. I suppose they are my guilty pleasure.
Abbey Whitlock chapter 10 . 3/22
that was a good story. I really liked how they developed in an unplanned but totally worked kind of way,
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
Hehe that was wonderful. Smut in every chappie, light hearted, and no serious confl ? I loved it!
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
Note to self: stop reading smexy fanfiction in the living room. You will get odd looks
AliceCullen3 chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
LOVE IT!
laumirot chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
I loved this story.
flagirl91 chapter 10 . 10/19/2014
NOOO! This can not be the last chapter, I need more of this fabulous story!
zammieloverforever chapter 10 . 8/24/2014
that was the perfect ending for this story i loved it.
inkedbaby chapter 10 . 5/9/2014
Sorry, I didn't log in because its a pain in the ass on my phone.
This is hot! I did seem like one of those "we know absolutely nothing about each other and don't even talk but its okay we have hot sex so obviously were in love" stories. For expanding on a oneshot, though, this is spectacular. And like i said, hot. I think it would have been more believable if they just realized they had actual feeling for each other other than lust instead of jumping right to being in love, you know? I did really like that it was a transition from casual to a relationship, though, you wrote that really well. Anyway, i loved this. All the sneaking was great, and i loved that they switched topping and bottoming, too. The detention was so so so perfect, i think that was the best scene in this story, and one of the hottest I've read on this site, period.
I fell in love with Dracos dirty mouth! So so perfect. And those little boards they were communicating with, i knew from the start you'd do something dirty there, otherwise you would have missed a great opportunity. Ha.
So, yeah, amazing job.
vocaliodlover16 chapter 10 . 10/26/2013
aww must you end it. It was so good and can't go on at all pllzzz for me X3
vocaliodlover16 chapter 6 . 10/26/2013
lovely lovely I love this so much ;3
Lily's Sidekick chapter 10 . 10/3/2013
So much sex and tingly, warm feelings. I loved reading this.
You're a really good writer. I liked seeing Harry and Draco's relationship grow and blossom. Also, the balance of drama but not too much drama was well done, I thought, especially in regard to their friends' reactions.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
okay this is messed up which shows how effed up I am but I like you have a talent that does not want to make me puke completely when I read the dirty fanfic
Tenebris Domina chapter 10 . 8/4/2013
Oh Merlin! So cute and yummy ;)

Loved it!
KiraIqa chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
Wow! Definitely worth reading!
Great from start to ending!
d(v)b