Reviews for A Little Tied Up
That was a beautiful story, and I want to thank you for writing it. I enjoyed it very much.
acetwolf94 chapter 2 . 4/19
Windday chapter 10 . 2/13
¡ Tiernísima !
Ali-Alice-Alicelol chapter 10 . 2/12
This was a REALLY good fiction:3 very sweet and heart warming :)
Guest chapter 10 . 8/16/2015
I loved this fic
Sydne chapter 10 . 3/26/2015
Oh my God! This was precious! I loved it, didnt want to stop reading! Your and amazing writer and this woukd have to be on the top ten drarry fics that ive read. And ive read a lot mind you. I suppose they are my guilty pleasure.
Abbey Whitlock chapter 10 . 3/22/2015
that was a good story. I really liked how they developed in an unplanned but totally worked kind of way,
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
Hehe that was wonderful. Smut in every chappie, light hearted, and no serious confl ? I loved it!
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
Note to self: stop reading smexy fanfiction in the living room. You will get odd looks
AliceCullen3 chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
laumirot chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
I loved this story.
flagirl91 chapter 10 . 10/19/2014
NOOO! This can not be the last chapter, I need more of this fabulous story!
zammieloverforever chapter 10 . 8/24/2014
that was the perfect ending for this story i loved it.
inkedbaby chapter 10 . 5/9/2014
Sorry, I didn't log in because its a pain in the ass on my phone.
This is hot! I did seem like one of those "we know absolutely nothing about each other and don't even talk but its okay we have hot sex so obviously were in love" stories. For expanding on a oneshot, though, this is spectacular. And like i said, hot. I think it would have been more believable if they just realized they had actual feeling for each other other than lust instead of jumping right to being in love, you know? I did really like that it was a transition from casual to a relationship, though, you wrote that really well. Anyway, i loved this. All the sneaking was great, and i loved that they switched topping and bottoming, too. The detention was so so so perfect, i think that was the best scene in this story, and one of the hottest I've read on this site, period.
I fell in love with Dracos dirty mouth! So so perfect. And those little boards they were communicating with, i knew from the start you'd do something dirty there, otherwise you would have missed a great opportunity. Ha.
So, yeah, amazing job.