Reviews for Lingering Sentiment
sora girlfriend chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
I think the hearteater idea would be amazing beyond numbers and words! As is this fic, though sad and I think I ruined part of the game. (I'm playing through as terra, have already beaten aqua, and will probably start ven sometime soon.)
Flightfoot chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
"People could misunderstand."

"Then misunderstand."

I really liked that part. How oblivious can Terra be? The Heart Eater thing is kind of interesting, though I've got to wonder about its level of intelligence.
Wolfsbane706 chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
Proven wrong. Oh well, great fic. I look forward to more.
MonMonCandie chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
Okay that was awesome and cute all in one! X3 I really wasn't expecting your special guest to be you-know-who. I guess it was the hair color that threw me off; I always assumed he had black hair. XD LOL But all in all, that was a pretty neat choice to include him in this. It does kinda make sense when I think about it. :) Also, I love how you characterized him. IMO, reminiscent to how I saw him before the latest trailer came out. X3

I was so entertained with the banter between Terra and Aqua after they finally found each other. ESPECIALLY Terra's obliviousness; I think that was very in character. Loved how Aqua was trying to shoo him away and then she had to resort to smacking his helmet. LOL That made me laugh so hard. XD Your action sequences were also really good! I seem to have trouble with them, so kudos to you for making them easy to follow. :) The Heart Eater guy was a nice twist. I thought you'd end up using a type of heartless already mentioned in the games, but having a "boss-like" character fits here. Its character kinda made me curious with his shouting of how he didn't want to be alone. Interesting. Haha.

There are a few mistakes here and there, but they are REALLY minor. However, and pardon me for being so nit-picky, but shouldn't the keyblade Aqua is using only be Eraqus's Skeleton Key? Not sure of how much you were following canon here, but Aqua's keyblade should still be in the Realm of Light. But again, it's only a minor detail and it is your story. Just making sure. Haha.

Overall though, this was really well written. You've got small tidbits of humor, fluff and romance, and the right amount of action happening throughout this chapter. :) And congrats on completing your three-shot! I can't wait to see more stories from you. I hope you don't mind me adding you to my favorite authors lists right away. You have a lot of potential and I don't want to miss the chance to seeing more from you. :3 Good luck with your future stories if and when you come out with them!
Wolfsbane706 chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
Zexion, maybe?
Sakura Scout chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
I really like your premises. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Flightfoot chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
I'm guessing that the guardian is someone from a Final Fantasy game, since I don't recognize him. Where is Aqua, anyway? The structure isn't one that's in the actual Kingdom Hearts games.
MonMonCandie chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
I really love your writing style. Everything just seems to flow. I also like how you characterized Terra here. A protector of hearts... That really fits him despite what happened to him in the game! I love your descriptions; they're really easy to follow too. :)

I'm sorta glad you're still continuing this. Your two-shot now three is really well written that I'm curious to what else you can write. XD I'm trying to wrap my head around who your special guest is too! I thought it was Saix at first, but then you described "crimson eyes". I can't remember another character with blue hair and crimson eyes. :x My memory's probably shot. It's been a long night. LOL

Keep up the good work! I can't wait to read more!
Kiaxet chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
This looks to be your first story on this site, and you are off to a very strong start. This story was very well put together, and if you were trying to evoke emotion, you succeeded in spades. I'm impressed that you could keep everyone so utterly IC - in this fandom, that's a rarity.

Of course, I ship Aqua/Terra like UPS at Christmas, so that helps. XD

You do need a beta - there are a few instances where your grammar ties itself in knots, or where you use the wrong word ("scolding," for instance, instead of "scalding"); overall, however, this is a very strong piece and I'll definitely be watching for more.
Soluvepink chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
MonMonCandie chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
This was really good! You captured the emotions well, especially Aqua's heartbreak; I feel so bad for her. :( Her reunion with Terra's Lingering Sentiment was touching even though the Heartless came and attacked. Haha. Also, neat idea to have a "Keeper of the Keys" spirit. That was a nice touch. :)

This was really well written. The only thing I noticed was that you kept referring to Lingering Sentiment's Keyblade as "Earthshaker." I believe he used "Ends of the Earth" after Xehanort stole Terra's body, but I guess that's negligible. :P

Great job! Can't wait to read the reversed scenario!