Reviews for Wednesday Afternoon
Soulwithinabody chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Sorceress of Magic chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
ooh nice
supernlp chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Good story! The heartbreak of break-ups aside, I loved the ending.. :-)
E.G. Potter chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Perfect. :)
ryrous chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Wow!

Another gem.

I really liked the Wednesday Afternoon idea, like Wednesday's were always for Harry and Hermione and only Harry and Hermione.

Also, there was a notable difference between this and LNAPWD, this is much more poetic and plenty descriptive, but it needs to be because of the premise. My point is, it shows that you're versatile as a writer.

Also I have to say I liked the idea of the "earth shattering orgasms," but not for a perverted reason. It shows they've grown up more since the series, while keeping them in character enough to make it believable.

Very nice job, I can't really find anything I disliked, keep up the good work!
Megii of Mysteri OusStranger chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I love DH-compliant Harmony :) Great job with this, I absolutely loved it!
Mysterious Girl X chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
i liked it, it was good :D
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Intresting story, mad about you saying ron was drage back, harry and hermonie where cheating on there partner and blameing them, but good story
Romantic Silence chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
This is a well-done affair fiction between Harry and Hermione. I can definitely understand why they chose to be Ron and Ginny, but I'm proud to see them finally stand up to do what they want and not what they do out of obligation. Your writing style is straightforward and simplistic, but also incredibly detailed. It definitely kept me interested throughout the story while also not letting me lose that interest due to frivolous words.

I hope you write more stories in the future. :3