Reviews for MLP: FiM The Party Must Go On
ThePandaFangirl chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Awww, come on! PLEASE make another chapter! It was at a good part! I'm begging you!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This was quite good. I never imagined Blueblood would have gotten to be so famous if he treated ponies in such a manner. This was quite a good way of 'explaining' that, and not one that I have seen as of yet. In all, I like how things weren't quite as they seemed, even if it was at the expense of the Mane 6. All while keeping consistence with the characters. Quite good, sir, quite good.
Poppun chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Hmmm, there's something wrong here, this story has a little tag saying that it's complete when there obviously needs to be a second chapter when Victor decides to go and see if his Aunt Celestia can help him

( ‿‿ ) Just one more chapter?
SweetestSong23 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
HA! I loved that episode. I'm gonna add this to my favorites for anytime I want a laugh.
Ringcaat chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Awwww! So close to happiness, and yet so far! A nice anticlimax, as humorous as it is satisfying.
MWolfL chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I loved it! I found it funny when Victor took a picture of Vain in his cake covered appearance. Served Vain right! XD

Also glad to know that not all of Celestia's relatives have bad attitudes like Nightmare Moon and Vain (I know Nightmare Moon isn't Luna's real self, but she was jealous for a long time and jealousy is a bad attitude).
EggplantWitch chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I looked through your other fics to make sure you hadn't written a sequel to this without me knowing (reading the archives backwards, d'oh) and I was disappointed to find out you hadn't. As the previous reviewer said, there is so much more you could do with this! I love a happy ending with lots of cuddliness, and as the other person said, this still has lots of potential humour and happy-endingness in it. Just this bit alone left me with more 'yay' than the cartoon did.

What I did like about this fic, though, were Victor and Vain's personality and how they took everything that happened. Victor especially could've easily been part of the MLP cast and not look out of place.
Aotrs Commander chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I'm afraid I must also second the call for a continutation to this excellent piece. There is so much potential humour to be had there, not too mention the potential for an even happier ending...

Great work.
Mala-Inactive chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
This entire story is now part of my personal cannon. The irony of the situation is just pure gold. I was laughing the entire time.

Agenais chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I like how you created this story I enjoy the happy twist. I would love to see more develope with this story of Victor and the My Little Ponys
Antiguo chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Absolutely wonderful.

Love every minute I read it.

Hope you make the continuation. Its worth it a thousand times.

Have a very nica day.
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
That was awesome! I like Victor, methinks. Will he ever track Rarity down to apologize for his snobbish brother?
Rowanoak23 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Ahah, oh the irony! Heee, that was rich! Perhaps Rarity should've asked if he had a brother. P

This was really nicely written, well paced, thought out...I'm definitely keeping an eye on you for more!
SparksTesla chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Omigosh omigoshomigosh! I loved it! The first part was AMAZING! I really hope you might write a sequel, maybe?

The second part was a little weaker, but I totally understand the feeling, trying to write while hemmed in.
Stainless Steel Fox chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I guess this had to happen. Don't get me wrong, I love this story, it's short, funny, well told, and generally a joy to behold. It's just I'm writing a Grand Galloping Gala extended episode too. I'm taking a different approach, following the mane cast, but I don't know if I can do as well as this one.

Is the gardener really called Hoedown? I don't remember him introducing himself.