Reviews for Being Selfish
Talimancer chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
Okay, so far great but seriously people! What part of dextro version of humans do you not understand?
Stoogie chapter 15 . 2/6/2014
I swear, I've never read a better Mass Effect fanfic than this one, and I just can't believe you haven't touched this in three years... Please come back and finish it, it's too good a story to leave incomplete!

Keelah se'lai!
LuckyOtakuChibi chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
This was one of my favorite stories I have read on here. Really hope you someday come back here and continue to write more wonderful stories :)
Madgormley chapter 10 . 10/12/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Xsvlp39 chapter 15 . 6/4/2013
Amazing loved this whole story, well witten and really makes it feel like this could have happened.
Ithalos chapter 15 . 2/1/2013
great story read all it in a day. wish u would keep writing.
Admiral Anderson chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Great story
Mandalore the freedom chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I always love seeing Love broom(Chuckles) well any way dude interesting story keep up the good work
PAR KOTE BAL IJAAT BE MAND'ALOR !
BD99 chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
HAHAHAHAHA
Ok. This has made my day. Legion about Tali. I loved it.
I am def keeping up with the story, I've enjoyed it thus far and am currently finishing my laughing fit. I read Legion's words in his voice, bonus :D
Guest chapter 15 . 9/12/2012
now that ive read the end i can do this
FOR SCIENCCCCCEEEEEEEE
Warpwind chapter 15 . 2/9/2012
ooking forward for more chapters
Lord Sia chapter 15 . 1/25/2012
Very nice and WAFFy. Good work.
Tim Winters chapter 9 . 1/2/2012
9 was honestly my personal favorite in this series so far (ive read up to 15) and this series itself is amazing. for the love of god dont stop writing. ever.
kevdliu chapter 15 . 1/1/2012
Brilliant everything. Please add more to the 15 chapters of pure awesomeness!
Crimson-God chapter 15 . 12/14/2011
Very entertaining story you've crafted here Derm. You have a nice relationship going with John and Tali and I look forward to reading the companion piece that could be following after you beat ME3 about six times.

I must congradulate you for that last line. It was one of the better ones I have read.