Reviews for Thor the Parody
TharzZzDunN chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
That was fun, thanks for sharing!

Cheers!
justsomeone2010 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
LMFAO! I think this is the funniest thing I have ever found on this site. Props to you. They should totaly remake the film with this script!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
PFTTTTTTT
L'Annonyme chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Finally! Someone noticed the parallels between Thor and Stargate! Wormholes and Advanced-Aliens-Being-Worshiped-by-Primitive-Cultures-as-Gods and The-Asgardians-Are-Always-Late-to-Help-the-Humans, OH MY!
P.S. LMAO, great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Is there an Avengers parody fic?
Amanthya chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This format usually annoys me, but this is so amusing, I couldn't help but read on-and it was worth it! Credit to "I-de-BadBad-Wolf" for the shout-out to your fic; that's how I found you.
Mysterious Prophetess chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I might like Thor but this is still hilarious!

Excellent as always.

-MP
Fibinaci chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
heh

hehe

hehehehahhahahaha

nice.
CalliopeMused chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
As much as I liked the movie- I like this better. I felt like I had to Supply My Own Enjoyment at several points, like "of course Jane is a rather dull character without a lot of chance to sparkle for the audience, she's a PhD, and I /know/ PhDs in grant season" and "I'm going to imagine Darcy going toe-to-toe with Stark now" and "let's figure out Loki's main goal in advance, that one's fun- ooooh, nice touch with the Frost Giant, Hopkins isn't playing enough of a creeper here to make it look like he actually slept with one of those women he's totally at war with when his wife is right over there even if she doesn't get a substantial name-drop."

So basically, the movie was cute as mindless "can't really watch that twice" comedy, but yet another person thoroughly abused their access to Natalie freaking Portman, who is capable of having believable chemistry with a porcelain MASK when necessary.

And they should have billed Thor's abs as a costar, even if the poor guy did all that work for one actual reveal.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
*snicker*

When I actually see the movie I'm probably going to have your voice narrating this in my head.
txfantasystar chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
XDD This is great.
Shipperwolf chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
EFFING HILARIOUS.
I-de-BadBad-Wolf chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
This was a seriously genius piece of literature.

I couldn't stop laughing - you've caught the comical side of the characters perfectly.

Thanks for a truly wonderful coffee break...

Who is Mila by the way?

Ciao x
Dominic chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
This is bloody hysterical, I was laughing all the way through. Loved it.
Colorrogue chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Hahahahah you know, I'm never sure about parodies cause so many are poorly done but you really outdid yourself. Bravo!