Reviews for Forbidden
angie chapter 50 . 11/22/2012
Wow what a awesome story! I loved it! Keep up the great work!
BubblyShell22 chapter 50 . 1/3/2012
Wow. Awesome job on this chapter. I really liked it and liked how Tessa's life has come full circle for her. I have to say that I enjoyed reading this story. You are truly a talented writer who weaves a story well. I love your stories and can't wait to read more of them. I'll definitely be reading the sequel to Forbidden because I want to see what John's life has been like since Tessa did what she did. Nicely done on this story.

BubblyShell22 chapter 49 . 1/3/2012
Awesome job on this chapter. I really enjoyed the party and how Zachary played with his toys. He's so cute. I can't wait to see baby number two. Great job.

BubblyShell22 chapter 48 . 1/3/2012
Awesome job on this. At least the family took everything well this time and are happy for Dave and Tess. I'm happy for them, too. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 47 . 1/3/2012
Awesome job on this. So, now Tessa's going to have another baby? Wow. That's awesome even though she may not think so at the moment. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 46 . 1/3/2012
Aww, that was a sweet chapter. I love how Zack is good with the baby and how he really likes being a godfather. I also loved Dave and Tessa's honeymoon. It was just so sweet. Good job.

BubblyShell22 chapter 45 . 1/3/2012
Great job on this. I'm glad they got married and are happy together. I can't think of anything better for them. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 44 . 1/3/2012
Wow. That was a nice little outing in the park. And I agree about having a small wedding. I'm the same way. I don't want a traditional wedding in a church. I just want it be a justice of the peace who marries us and have it be as simple as possible. That's the best way to go. Nicely done on this chapter.

BubblyShell22 chapter 43 . 1/3/2012
Wow. John just doesn't learn, does he? He's still the same controlling jerk he was before. But at least Tess handled it and told him off. That was a good thing. Nicely done on this chapter. I swear, you are so awesome with your stories.

BubblyShell22 chapter 42 . 1/3/2012
Awesome chapter. Yeah, Carol has a lot of nerve saying that in front of Dave, but at least Tess's mom stood up for her and Dave. That was nice to see. And I can see why Dave wouldn't want his child to be dating a Cena. Great job on this chapter.

BubblyShell22 chapter 41 . 1/3/2012
Wow. So, at least Tessa's mom has come around to things and is willing to give Dave a chance. I'm glad she apologized and is willing to start over. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 40 . 1/3/2012
Wow. So much happened in this chapter. I love the baby's name, and it's nice that they wanted to name him after his Uncle Z. That was so cute. I also loved Zack's interaction with the baby. That was so cute. And now Tessa's engaged. I can't think of anything else that would be better on Valentine's Day. She gave birth to their son, and now she's engaged. Awesome job on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 39 . 1/3/2012
Yay! Baby Batista is here! It's too bad they don't know what to name him yet, but I can understand that. Hopefully, in a few days, they'll have a name for him. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 38 . 1/2/2012
Wow. Talk about bad timing. That baby wants out of there, right? And Tessa should've told Dave sooner, but I can understand her stubborness not to. I can't wait to meet the little baby, too. Great job on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 37 . 1/2/2012
Yay! Dave stood up to Vince and quit his job. I would have done that too if I could and I were him. It's not fair that they treated him that way, but now he's finally getting out of it. Nicely done on this.