Reviews for Fully Clothed Doesn't Mean Anything
AllMyStoriesAreDead chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I loved this with all my heart. I loved the ambiguous ending! Bravo!
haruilikeyou chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I love this story! It is so sweet! Thanks for posting it!
Emerald snake eyes chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Thought this was fantastic I really loved it it made me melt inside. You are Gerry talented and I love your writing but I would have loved for you to have continued with the story as you left a whole in me that the end should fill. That just because this was just such a good beginning and I can't even think how sweet the rest of the story would be.
Natvv chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Eek ! That was really beautiful, and sweet, and adorable :3

less than three
Meg Crossheart chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
yusosparkly chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
So, so good. You're really talented you know. Love this, absolutely adore it. Wish we could have seen this in the show. I would have died, seriously. And it would have been worth it.
Dauphin Noire chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Beautiful. That could have be a good scene after the desaster of Rachel Berry. No questions about Blaine sexual identity!
MyMagentaPeach chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
THAT was absolutely AWESOME.

Better than all the smut in the world, much much better. Love how you switch between their two perspectives so that the reader gets real close to both characters in only a couple of paragraphs. Hope you plan to write more in this style. REALLY REALLY COOL!

Thank you so much, you just made my day.

Love, M
A Rose In Misery chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Love it even more than the Brittana one (but you knew that)! Write MORE of it! There's plenty of room for more... *Undapper thoughts* :D
Roonil.Love chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Well, so far it's great, but I'm a bit confused when it comes to the end. I think it got cut off. It's really good, though, maybe you could add the rest?
Hoping to read more!
Jenarra chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Wha... hey! I think we're missing something there at the end... like the second half of the story, maybe? :-D Please! Keep going!
1LostFan chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I'm confused about the was getting good too :-(
ARandomFan91 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I think you're missing some of the story at the end!
Mammon Grey chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Terrific start!...But it cuts off at the end. Too bad; I really wanted to read the whole thing.