Reviews for A Little Friendly Advice
this sounds interesting
war sage chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
great chapter.
sonic1251 chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
love it, so epic. sooo...will we get to see Mizuki torn limb from limb by Naruto next chapter?
Koroby chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
interesting
hinatagirl0805 chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
good chapter. I hope kakuzi is not dead. can't wait to read what going to happen next chapter. so update soon!
Vallavarayan chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
distracting Mizuki just long enough for Mizuki to dig his heal in the ground and slug the shinobi in the jaw

er- i think you meant "distracting Mizuki just long enough for kakuzi to dig his heal in the ground and slug the shinobi in the jaw"
tedlay chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
Awesome story update asap.
puma1sunfire chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This could prove to be quite interesting later on! I am looking forward to it
hinatagirl0805 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I like it. you should continue. And yeah no harem! I don't like them. update soon!
Van der Ay chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
This chapter is okay. It's rough and the whole bar-scene is hard to understand. The plot seems decent enough, though you have to be careful not to do cliché NaruHina stuff.
LuckyShadowWolf chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Your actually doing a canon Naruto story! ...HOLY CRAP! This is ggoing to be awesome!
Cuervo Blanco chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
well, it took you a while but is nice to have you back...

question: How naruto knows the kagebushin if his third try is due in two weeks? and how Koji knows that naruto knows it?

by the way, i think there is a more efficient way to use de Kage Bushin: Lets say that he is using them to learn tree climbing. Make 100 clones. He lete 50 of them do de tree climbing, after a while. he dispel those 50 and then from the other 50 you can put 25 that will had a better advantage in the tree climbing, later you do the same and repeat with the rest of the clones. This, i think, will make the training faster, more efficient and safer. (note this idea is not mine but from the FREAKIN EPIC AWESOMENESS OF "Third Fang")
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
havent seen anything from you in a while i was begining to think you were gone. anyway good chapter and i like the lessons naruto is learning but you were a little fuzzy on the timeline. i have to assume that chapter 2 is after naruto steals the forbidden scroll because he knows shadow clone jutsu but it feels like it has only been a day or so after the last chapter and that was two weeks or so before graduation so could you clear this up it is a little unclear. i think naruto wouldn't wait until after graduation to train with this guy.
Rose Tiger chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
I like this. Keep going.
Petin Naahl chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Great first chapter, normally I hate cannon Naruto b/c in my eyes he is stupid. But you found a way to use his only redeeming characteristic.