Reviews for Studies in Ariadne
Golden Wizard chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
HAHA! Eames is fecking hilarious. I love this. Completely different to the movie, but that's awesome! Doesn't seem like Ariadne to get drunk, but... This was a really funny and cute story! Gonna keep writing it?
impossiblypossible chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
I LOVE THIS SO SO SO MUCH! but wait-is it over? Are you writing more for it? Because I'm in love with it...
BriseisRose chapter 4 . 6/25/2011
This is such a great story! It's so cute, lol. Just wondering, does Mal still have that French accent? And will Yusef, Saito, or Ficher be in here? I hope you continue this...it's very original. :) Can you put more Ho in there, lol. He's funny. I know this next request is weird but can you keeo Arthur a virgin also? I'm so tired of stories where he's a player, or he sleeps with prostitutes, or he that he got his heart broken by a girl. So tired of them!

I hope to know what happens next soon! XOXO
ArthurAriadne4ever chapter 4 . 6/23/2011
OMG! i love it really so much please continue with this awesome story its so cute, sweet and lovely i mean one of the best stories ive ever read seriously, anyway please i hope you do more chapters! in my opinion the story deserve more chapters focus in Arthur/Ariadne relationship like being a couple and love stuff jejej ;) and also with this hilarious Eames jajaja but anyway i love your work and keep going! :D
Echo101 chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
The ending was a little cheesy, but I liked it.
musicchica10 chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
Awww...really cute :) I love this story, and I get ideas from dreams I have too sometimes, so it's not weird at all...haha...great update and I hope you update soon! I can't wait to see what's in store for these two ;)
actressen chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
Interesting. I love Arthur/Ariadne. And Eames is hilarious! No Fischer, Saito, or Yusuf in this?

Update soon!
ameliamarie15 chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
Awww! So cute :)
dreaming-of-tonight chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
Hehe I loved Eames! And the ending was so sweet!
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
Awwww, that was so cute.
moviemaniac12 chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
I don't know what it is, but I really like this story. It's something about the vibe of it, and how it's always focusing on Arthur and Ariadne, which I really like. Nice job, I hope you keep this one up.
uno mega chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
"Is it that girl? Tiny brunette girl? Hellooo tiny brunette girl!"

Best. Thing. Ever. Said.
impossiblypossible chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
OMG PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
hahabloodyha chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
I love the college-girl Mal! Haha, great story. Please, please continue to write. :)
ChocoResha chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
Oh my gosh, you left us with a cliffhanger? D: I need mooooooore. But that said, another great chapter from you. Thanks! :D Love it, just like the previous chapters!