Reviews for Grudges
crusher chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
As you know there are no need for me and my brothers so we wait untill i am a clone commander you may contact me in your stories i shall reply when you do good luck
CNQ chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
A very good start! i am working on my first post order 66 fic. i have actually recently posted the first chapter but i need to edit it.
Slade1987 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
...again you're playing with characters I have little knowledge of. I really need to start following the Star Wars world again. I'm afraid I consigned myself to what was created during the original trilogy and the expanded universe.

I got left by the wayside when all the new material started debuting because I stopped reading hte books and watching the shows etc.

Anyways, now I am very curious and honestly have nothing more to say other than your characterization is very nicely handled. You've used both Rex and Ahsoka repeatedly and they've remained consistent throughout which can be a very challenging task.

Nicely written.
captainrexbest35 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
i like it but i still don't trust bane maybe denal is still alive and will rescue them from bane
Laelwen chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I know you've been told to already, but please publish the whole story soon! I love Cad Bane and your version of him is cool.

I really, really want to know what is happening.
DoubleEO chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
You've got me. I can't help but wonder what Bane's up to. Hmmm... Nice job.
CherryBlossom713 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
There is no way this is going to end well. Though I have to admit you have deeply intrigued me as to what Cad Bane's motives are here.

I am going to make a guess that he likes Ahsoka too. And just like our favorite Captain doesn't want to see her get hurt. Then again that is probably the obessive shipper talking.

Anyway I am dying to find out what happens next, so please, pretty, pretty please update soon! I am biting my fingers down to the nub with anticipation! ( Not literally of course. Lol! But seriously update soon!)

CherryBlossom713
shakespeareaddict chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
CONTINUE THIS STORY. WRITE IT IN MY BLOOD IF YOU HAVE TO, BUT CONTINUE.

Just kidding about the blood thing. Seriously though, keep working on this. And remember, I'm always here to help with plot and such. ;)
laloga chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
"Do or do not; there is no [hopefully]."

Seriously. WRITE THIS. (See the caps? That's how you know I mean it.)

Cad Bane "rescuing" Ahsoka and Rex? Why? Who does he work for? Must...know...the answers...

Even this little bit is intriguing! Loved this: "The old way was gone, and there wasn't a new way to follow. Rex had chosen to make his own. Unfortunately, it looked like he'd reached a dead end." Feels very "rex-like."

I thought you did an excellent job portraying Bane, and I loved the description of his "ridiculously large" hat brim for some reason.

One tiny thing: would Rex know that the war "didn't matter?" Would he know of Palp's influence? I can't remember how your Order 66 one-shot went, so maybe you touched on it there.

So, what are you waiting for? Get writing!