Reviews for Misery Business
Swcky chapter 23 . 8/31/2014
Okay, that's better. Time for bed :P. This plot is incredible! It is so well written too! Can't wait to read more later.
Swcky chapter 22 . 8/31/2014
Urghhh I decided to go to bed after this amazing chapter, but it's a cliffhanger I can not resist (again) I guess I am staying up all night.
FallingDomino chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
That little moment between Lizzie and Godric was interesting...also the fact that he had cried plain out in front of him. It seems that even if it is completely against her will, he conceives a power to get under her skin. That would definitely be confusing and aggravating to feel that way for a vampire you think has killed your entire family xD
My innocent assumption is that he simply didn't do it. Though Godric is known to have done horrible things in the past, the way he talks and acts doesn't really convince me that he killed Lizzie's folks. Though, I could be completely wrong. That would certainly be an interesting twist...
Anyway, great job and I can't wait to continue.
FallingDomino chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I just wanted to tell you that I think this is a superb beginning, and for someone whose first language isn't English, you write very well. I love Godric/OC pairings and this seems really original and intriguing. I can't wait to see how this romance will pan out what with Godric supposedly killing Lizzie's family. Did he really do it, and if so, what are his intentions? Can't wait to read on. Good job! :)
tanseynz chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
Godric isn't stupid, and he's a very old and canny vampire. Clearly she is hiding something.
AlexisMariahh chapter 46 . 9/8/2013
Love it! I found the story and read it in a day! I love how it ended, cant wait til I read the second one.
ZizzyO chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
Yes! Wall pinned by dominating Godric! -wolf whistles- Way to go Elizabeth!

Enjoying this so far, can't wait to keep reading! -thumbs up- Great job!
louloubabii chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
she tortured an innocent human being and shes asking why the fellowship want to kill her kind! seriously?!
DarkAngel620 chapter 46 . 4/21/2012
Woah. So I know that it's taken me a while to actually read this last chapter, but I guess i just got too carried away with the wonders of other fanfic genres and whatnot. lol

I have to say that considering you already seemed to have a sequel planned out at some point from a while back, the "end" was delt with very well. It didn't end on the ever so perfectly expected happily ever after/we all love each other/life couldn't be any more perfect way that's usually expected in stories, especially after everything that's happened. I actually commend you for that. It's a different,and kind of a terribly huge cliffhanger, but i think very appropriate note in which it should have been left. Kudos! :D

Character wise(-is that how you spell that? lol) I enjoyed the developement, depth, and slow but sure growth that happened, especially concerning Lizzie. I won't lie. There WERE some points and chapters were parts stuck out that just made me want to stop reading, or scream at her, or slap her upside the head, but not because I didn't like it. It was because I think you actually got her, somewhere along the way, to be a bit more realistic than I would have expected. Sure I can't completely 'relate' since I'm not a vampire(lol), but the confusion, the desperate attepts to better personal outlook on things, her want to change herself for Godric. Little things here and there that made her seem all the more realistic. I laughed, I got mad, I thought she was so whiny and annoying I just wanted to slap her silly, and there were multiple times where I really felt for them and the way you wrote. Hell, if I was personally a much more emotional personal,, you probably would have had be tearing up or crying at a few distinct parts.

Truth be told, I've had the great pleasure of reading things by others much better than yourself, much better than myself as well. And I don't say that to be mean, but because it's always good to realize where we're at skill level wise, and while you might not be completely EPIC and whatnot, you're not bad either. You have talent and a LOT of potential to grow even more if you keep going, which might even end up happening as you work on this sequel of yours that I need to get started reading soon. lol

Now as far as the final chapter, I think emotions were handled very well. They were believeable to the plot, storyline, and characters along with the distinct little ways you wrote them. Good job. :D Nothing was incredibly predictable (her desiding to leave, for ex. i totally hadn't seen that coming) ,but at the same time wasn't completely out there and unbieveable in anyway. Not that that ever really seemed to be a problem for you that I noticed, but that doesn't mean it can't be a hard task to undertake. Keeping characters IN character can sometimes be one of the hardest parts of the actual writning that anything else, sometimes even with the simplest of thing happening.

Well, that's about all I can possibly think of say. I honestly think I've EVER, and yes I do mean Ever, left a review this long for somebody before... so you better love me! ;D It's 12:11am, this whole thing has been typed out on my phone which made my arms and hands hurt from holding the thing up above my face for so damn long before bed, AND I tired.

It was a pleasure finding, following, and enjoying your story. I hope the sequel is just as enticing. Until next time. :)

DarkAngel620
dragonrain618 chapter 46 . 3/31/2012
Loved the ending, I wanted to cry when she was saying goodbye to Godric :)
nicole chapter 46 . 3/28/2012
noo i dont wanna end, great story
princess moon shadow chapter 46 . 3/27/2012
Love it!
DarkAngel620 chapter 45 . 3/20/2012
That was an awesome chapter. i also have to say that I SO wasn't expecting to see another chapter so soon, not that I'm complaining or anything. lol I really Really liked your take on how Godric was going through all of this at the moment. I think you handled that very well, as well as the transitions between him and sookie's POV without actually really full on switching complete perspectives. Good job. :) I seriously can't wait to see how she handles finding out Russell didn't die after all.

(P.S. I seriously hope it wasn't just me or something, but the whole time Godric was being his amazingly loving self with a still sleeping Elizabeth, I couldn't help but feel that "any second now. any second Sookie's gonna go all creapy evil on Russell and dump Talbot down the drain...god i'd KILL to see the look on Godric's face when he sees THAT. :D" ...again, it mighta just be me, but still. lol)
princess moon shadow chapter 45 . 3/20/2012