Reviews for The Consequences Of The Choices We Make
btlmotormouth chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I loved this story, I just wish there was more to it. I would have loved to have seen charlie and renees reaction.
Irish Charm chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
That was amazing. Please say you'll continue it. I would love to see what happens next. Will Carlisle allow Jacob to cast him away like that? How will Bella's family react? I need more.
Mxpi1970 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
This was a lovely romantic fairytale and well written...cracked up when i saw prince jacob lol :D poor ole jakey can't even get bella when he's the prince ahahahhaahha very sweer story...love the bit with the deer eating the apple off their hands...love the whole story :D great job
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
ooh definitely my number 1 choice! I'm so excited! this was soo good. thanks again bye for now
TEB chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I love ur story so very much! its everything i've been looking for. I love Bella and Edward's characteristics and just the whole plot!

PS: did Bella's family agree to her marriage to Edward? u never mentioned if they did and i cant help but wonder. plz tell me. thanks!
redd4169 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
WOW juat WOW I absolutley adored this story! I was just in Awe of Edward and how much he loved her! Please continue this please please please or consider doing an epov point of view for one of the fandom gives backs or a future take or pick up where they left off ...more more more !
KeeWit chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Great ending!
celesticbliss chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Loved this.. Thought the word count was 15k max though?
Wildlove chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
amazing story! well done!
Milk-Eyed Mender chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Beautiful story.
Lori94 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Wow...You did a great job!