Reviews for Broken
mcdde5Heno chapter 2 . 7/3
This is the first story of yours that I have read, and I love it! You really have the characters and their relationships down. That and your attention to details makes it so easy to see the story play out in my mind. It's like watching an excellent episode of supernatural! You are very talented! Thanks so much for sharing...I can't wait to find out what happens next!
ThelnnocentWriter chapter 14 . 10/16/2014
THIS STORY IS SO GOOD.
angel1718 chapter 14 . 7/17/2014
There was a lot of touch and go to start with.
But with the brotherly love they got through it in the end.
Love how Dean will always be their for his little Brother Sam.
This story was awesome.
So exciting and heart-breaking to.
Can't to read the sequel.
Glad you shared this story with us, your a incredible writer.
angel1718 chapter 13 . 7/17/2014
I love this story.
It is heart pounding intense keeps me on the edge of my chair.
Worried what is going to happen next.
Poor Sam and Dean how much more can they take,and Booby two.
Now Sam been shot,maybe bleeding to dealth.
Dean been shot.
Now going to read on to next chapter. WOW
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 11 . 3/7/2014
i liked that story :) you're doing well.
micksmouse chapter 14 . 11/3/2011
i liked this story. good job. since i am a total sammy girl, i am a sucker for anything that involves a hurt/injured/sick sam. any story that can tug at my heart while reading it (and afterward) is a good story.
SamWin98 chapter 14 . 11/2/2011
OH MY GOSH no no no noooooooo! Help me I'm FREAKING OUT 'CAUSE I'VE JUST READ THIS STORY !

no no no no it was just so DAMN GOOD !

I love you thank you thank you thank you! This story is one of the best ones I've read, and it's pretty good 'cause man, I've been read hundred and hundred stories here.

so, my point is, you're amazing writer and I'm SO gonna read your all stories too, you can be sure of that I will...

THANK YOU! :DD
Emachinescat chapter 14 . 10/15/2011
I ADORED this story - just read it all in one go. Now it's one in the morning and I'm going to sleep - and read more of your stories tomorrow! :) Thanks for writing!
casammy chapter 14 . 9/19/2011
Very good history, enough it tightens certainly distressing, but dean has again sammy, I recover and except, it is the important thing. Really I do not believe it me goes a blind sammy likes, if it goes only in a time can be acceptable, but a blind sam of for life, by no means for that it goes to destroy both and it will end for killing them
Marci chapter 14 . 7/20/2011
Wow!This was amazing!So sweet!I'm from germany and my english is not well,so i read your Story with a Dictionary:-)!Thank you for entertain me!
AliceAddams13 chapter 9 . 7/4/2011
I really love this story and I hope you won't be mad at me, but you keep saying "anecdote" when I think you mean antidote. An anecdote is like... a story that old people tell. So I thought you should know. Don't hate me. Bye. :D
T.L. Arens chapter 14 . 7/3/2011
A very satisfying and appropriate ending! BTW, Mesha, I wanted to let you know about last chapter: The whole medicine woman thing was just way too cool! Again, very unexpected and I think the character herself was interesting. :D I loved how she attended Sam and that her manner earned Dean's respect. I think that when or if you continue to write SPN stories, it'd be cool to use that character again.

Maybe... if you plan to move on with this train of storyline, you'd consider Dean and Sam having to hunt down whatever relative of Marcus' that's out for vengeance or whatever else. Maybe it is that Dean and Sam weren't Marcus' only targets.

At any rate, thank you for the journey!
kiwimoonelmo chapter 14 . 7/3/2011
Wow what a great story this turned out to was write sequel I'll be
judyann chapter 14 . 7/3/2011
Amazing story. I absolutely loved it! And I can't believe it was your first story! Definitely write more! You are really good!
BranchSuper chapter 14 . 7/3/2011
Very nice closure here. I enjoyed this story very much - if you write a sequel, I'll read it!