Reviews for The Pond Chronicles:My Life Would Suck Without You
GengarGaming chapter 25 . 8/11/2013
I laughed so hard when I saw that you were using characters from atlantis :D
xIrresistibleGal123x chapter 15 . 7/6/2013
I knew it!
xIrresistibleGal123x chapter 13 . 7/6/2013
Amy is pregnant, no doubt.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/17/2013
he is totally gonna propose
Guest chapter 15 . 6/17/2013
I knew it! Screw you celticvampriss :)
Guest chapter 13 . 6/17/2013
Oh no!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/17/2013
I'v got my fingers crossed and hope she will :)
The Wrath of the Ancients chapter 25 . 8/26/2012
But the Doctor sank Atlantis in the time monster in order to free Chronos
Lady Asphodelic chapter 33 . 8/1/2012
Hi! I must say that I love your story. It was really well done and written and I love the recap of "The Doctor's Wife"

The only thing I would suggest is to write it longer. Not ridiculously long but long enough. I know it's too late now, probably thinking I'm in no mood to rewrite anything. And you shouldn't. This is good the way it is.

I also wanted to say that I like the twist between The Doctor and River. Them being siblings instead of father and daughter. That's what I thought she was before Alice was born (and Alice is so adorable. I love her 3! I love how described her and her childish curiosity.)

Overall, again, I love the story and I'm on my way to reading the sequel

-Asphodel
Larka-chan chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Aww...Poor Amy. I can tell that this is going to be good :)
Smiley Doctor 14 chapter 25 . 3/16/2012
Hi!I just wanted to say I've been looking so hard for a good 11/Amy fanfic. This fanfic is AMAZING! Thanks for writing it!
the.toilets.are.quantum.locked chapter 13 . 2/4/2012
Okay, I've been reading this... I've got a few questions, though. With River... Did the kiss in Day of the Moon happen, or no? And I thought River was granted pardon after her help in The Time of Angels/Flesh and Stone...

Yeah, help with these points would be very nice... But I figure River's timeline is going to be meddled with plenty in this anyways, so all this probably doesn't matter much, yeah? xD

Anyways, good so far, and luckily for me, after this I've got two sequels, right? :D! Right! LET'S DO THIS THING! :D!

x

~Savannah
Thatnerdygirl chapter 32 . 12/23/2011
i only joined fanfic the other day and now i'm totally obsessed with all your books this one is by far the best! but i do like Oh river you'll be the death of me... :) x
the.toilets.are.quantum.locked chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
OooOoh fluffy! ;-D
Andrew-LeePotts71892 chapter 25 . 8/12/2011
brilliant milo and kida lol