Reviews for As long as you love me
Spades24 chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
*grins* Oh I do hope Throttle gets some action. I love your stories, they are all 'out there'. Brilliant...
Cha's Aegis chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
It's really interesting to see the boys masquerading as humans. Loved the cell phone bit. Lord knows we've all been there at some time or another.
AppleJacklover17 chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
-snorts- T. is gonna get into a whole lotta trouble one of these days.

Shala ? and Charlie Carbine? Carbine's the only one with such black hair.
chichi chapter 3 . 5/13/2011
hey there. good to see you're putting up a new one again. love your stories. umm... u sure about her height? at 6'4" she's not petite. and 125 wouldn't give her an hour glass figure at that height. she'd b an anorexic model with no curves at all. I know body types are hard to judge, I'm just trying to help. keep up the good work.
calypso tchaka chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
Well this is a new twist. Interesting. It was a little weird orientating to this idea at the start, but I think I like it. :) It's still too early for more thoughts, but as soon as I have more I'll be sure to share them. Thanks, and have fun x :)
AppleJacklover17 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
-giggles- I feel bad for the boys having to live in suburbia. But I bet they're damn handsome!

And Stoker paperwork Chaos. I can see it already. I don't even know if he fills out paperwork while he's a General.

Def. adding this to my faves, this is gonna be chaos like the fan fiction world has never seen before.
Cha's Aegis chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Ah, another Biker Mice story. I totally blame you for hooking me on the things. ;P

Poor guys. Not only is Throttle subjected to looking like Orlando Bloom (I like the guy, but you know that will be hell for him!), but they have to live in the burbs!