Reviews for Buckling Under You
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2018
Exciting story but

"Latinos" lmao. Unless you mean descendants from Roman Empire (Latin language later spread in French, Spanish etc) but if you mean the 'American Latinos' you are completely wrong
Kannon chapter 1 . 9/19/2017
I love it 3 it's well written compared to most
atsea chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
Wow love fics like this ève! Extremely powerful their relationship. Just can't get enough of spuk/ukspa ~
Mh by the way,I have to ask... When you said "you Latinos" what exactly were you referring to? x'D 'cause it wouldn't make any sense if you referred to nowadays Latin America, you're talking about Spain -7-" so I'd say "you Mediterraneans". That's what Spain is.
theSardonyx chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Aah Well, look what the little birdie brought it. :P

Write on.!
Yuna
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
most people support uksp because England won the only war that they have ever been in with (the Spanish armada war) spain so its easier to create story lines with iggy topping.

its refreshing to see spain take control of iggy ever one-in-a-while
Vianka Landin chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
OMG
thank you for such a delighful piece of history 3
Blazing Ace chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
LOVED THIS!

And the ending disclaimer was hilarious! XDXDXD
Mighty Agamemnon chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Wow...this was really good! Smutty and yet so emotional! The characterization was spot on too! How ironic that although England managed to beat Spain's armada (mostly by luck)he still ended up bottoming...XD.

And I hope everyone remembers though that although Hetalia kind of implied the defeat of Spain's Armada was what ended up bringing Spain down, it really wasn't. Actually, it wasn't until after the Thirty Year's War that Spain stopped being the dominant power. And the year after the fall of his armada, he beat England's Counter Armada and later on trashed him in the Battle of Cartagena de Indias! In fact, England's loss to Spain in that battle was the REAL reason why he backed out of the War of the Austrian Succession. Spain handed England his ass plenty of times, too. ;)

Great fic though! Raw, descriptive, and emotional! Win! :)
Otaku is an Understatement chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Yaoi is awesome! So is 'dominating' Iggy.

~Jade~
Pomodoro-bastardo chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
The detail in your choice of wording in very good. A few spelling/grammar mistakes, but that's understandable. I've never had a thing for this pairing and coming across this, I thought it wouldn't be as well written as it was! It was a good surprise to see that proper writing isn't dead! Your use of history was also excellent.

Sorry, ahaha I may be talking in circles. '

Altogether, great work. Please continue writing~

~España
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
What an amazing story! I've enjoyed it very much.
Swinny Fluviru chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
*q*) it's like a bitter dream come true~
Kiki-Bunny chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
-fans self- Guuuuhhhhh. -incoherent-
ilovesmilingfools chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Brilliantly written! The dialogue between both characters was great, considering most of them were insults or witty comebacks, haha (:
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
...My god.

That was sexy beyond anything I could've imagined. The mind games, the knife, the twisted interplay of hatred and obsession... It added a depth that was almost hotter than even the sex itself.

I have a secret kink for pirate!bottom!England as well as for Spain/England, so this was perfect. Absolutely amazing.