Reviews for Little Lion Man
EiswolfZero chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
How sad. That Jim sees himself like this and reduces himself to this too.
Very well done! :D
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
gotta love spock here! being there for jim but not intruding his personal space and giving him the choice to open up...
certainlyjim chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
you are just great with all the angst wow
i love how you write jim and spocks interactions as well
Chromonal chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I have read many stories over time centered around this theme [Kirk's loneliness in childhood leading him into prostitution/ charity/ etc.], but none as well-planed and well-written as this.

I loved all your little descriptions that really synched the setting with Kirk's ever-changing, but still closely resembling, mood. I especially loved the ending, Kirk being so comfortable with Spock as to let all his thoughts and feeling out to him, and Spock giving Kirk a very human kiss. :F

This review is much longer than my last, but my tag-out line remains the same: you're epic!
FlapperFinzNoNames10201303 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
D'awww. Wonderful! ~Nayah
Lai Jun Chen chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
awesome! sad but awesome
RinRin68 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
um wow. I believe you just made me love this song. You wrote this fic beautifully I hope you know that. Wonderfully put together and written. Many hearts to you.
Missjulia.Miriam chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Jesus, that was heartbreaking. So beautiful. My god. GAH. This is really good, if every piece of fan fiction on this site held this much emotion, had this much pure quality, I'd never despair for the writing ability of the world because OH MY GOD. SERIOUSLY. I'm speechless. Thank you for sharing this gem.
T'Mar1959 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Wow I really like this story. I think it shows just how Jim still doubts himself and still feels worthless despite everything good that has come his way. I also like how you use this to show just how much Spock does care about is Captain even loves him. It does have some sadness to it but at the end it is like Jim is starting to feel like he is worth something to someone finally. I do not know it there can be more to this story but I would be interested to see where you would take it from here.
avictoriangirl chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I loved this very much and I definitely hope you write more. :)
Rokkis chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Could have been something, but the formatting is so bad that it's unreadable:D

Cheers though and I hope you work it out
lynxzpanther chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Okay, so this story was awesome for two reasons: one, I've wanted to see a fic written to this song for quite a while, and two, the timing on it was perfect (for me) 'cause it's been a long week.

I also loved the way you fit a whole story to this. I've tried to myself, and it never worked. This story, though, is perfect, and I could totally see it happening, too! It's amazing. :D It makes everything make so much sense.

All in all, a completely brilliant fic, and I'd love to see you write more. )
bakedham chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Very well written! I liked your descriptive and consistent writing, and your grammar doesn't bother me. Hahaha...

I'd like it more if you used quotation marks for dialogue rather than dashes to signify the start of speech, but it's still an enjoyable read. Please continue if you can!
SethMaxwell06 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
This was actually rather refreshing. Most stories you read about Kirk sleeping around, he never really shows that he cared or that it bothered him. So to find a story where he actually felt shame, felt like a whore was definitely something new and I liked it. You certainly portrayed it well. Nicely done
AbbyNormalitis chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
That was a lovely fill for the prompt, and I didn't find it hard to read at all. What I did notice though was that the pacing was a little off. This sort of felt like a sum up, you know? Like there was a whole lot more to the story but it wasn't told. It also made the relationship feel rushed.

I really did love your Kirk voice though, the insecurity and need to do anything for his crew and command was very believable. Great work!