Reviews for Coming To Blows 2
This so should have happened, passionate kisses fox almost everything
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Nuts! You didn't take this one far enough for me to really get into it! What is there is nice!
CaskettShipper chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Why do you always end this story in a cliffhanger that I can't let go of?! I better see a Coming to Blows 3...
ttandme69 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
way to fight for her Rick...keep pushing!
seilleanmor chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Oh how I wish this was actually what happened :/ Beautiful :)
eesperas chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Awwww, I wish they shared another passionate kiss after that fight and the last words were not 'get out'!this was great!
teelduo chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Don't I wish! Terrific read
livingintheshire chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I wish! But I doubt it :(
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
WOW what an emotionally charged dialog! I love it! Thanks for writing this story!
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I wish... but now that I've seen a sneak preview of this scene, I know it's going to go differently. I'm still wishing for a kiss, though, or at least a proclamation of love. sigh This show is going to KILL me.
Steve1961 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
WOW I just say preview for castle on you tube and it looks like a pretty good show comming up here on monday. And with your little spin on it this was pretty darn good. I like the way you put a lot of though in to how things might go.

Keep up the writing :-D

LouphiaTheHobbit chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
i can totally see this happening! like absolutely totally! apart from the kiss in the end :) fantastic story!
NCISchick chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
lip shaking...eyes going blurry...WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Love NCISchick xoxooxox
cwinky503 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Very good. Im so excited at the upcoming finale but I also don't want it to be here because then I know we will all have to wait til next fall for more! Its so stressful...and it isn't even real. Great work and keep up the amazing stories!
lunotto chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
oh that so good ! i can totally see that happen! 6 more day and we will found out!