Reviews for If I Die Young
1414artemis14 chapter 4 . 5/24
Oh my heart this is one of the most hreatbreaking fics I have read.
Please tell me that this is just a fix and it is not something that you the author feel.
Beacuase it would break my heart knowing that ANYONE would feel this type of anguish ever.

But really i genuinely loved this fanfiction that killed for sharing such talent with us.
yaoishipsforlife chapter 4 . 1/16
i cried so much...so they died, right?
AvidBookLover2001 chapter 4 . 9/27/2016
Oh.. my... god... I have never ever cried this much in my life than after reading this... Truly beautiful... I just cannot express my feelings for this... I just love it.
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 4 . 4/7/2016
This story made me cry so much! Thank you for this, very beautifully done. If it were me writing it I would have had them die and added an epilogue with Lucius dieing and every one else that was good and stuff and have them all have a reunion with severus and Lily together and stuff in heaven. But that's me, your ending works out too :P
NGraceW chapter 4 . 2/27/2016
I am a bit of a cry baby, but still I thought you should know that I was bawling all the way through Harry's suicide note... Well played.

;p
Q chapter 4 . 2/21/2016
If I was Harry, I wouldn't have cared Snape was my biological father - I wouldn't have forgiven him. A realistic ending would've been for Harry to have died and Snape to live with the painful regret for the rest of his life.
Yes I'm a very bitter person.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/10/2016
i love this you have me crying as i type i love this just love it i have no words none to describe this i just love it
devillish neko chapter 4 . 12/16/2015
ah man so much angst, just what I needed for my dying heart. Thank you so much for this wonderful fic
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 4 . 7/16/2015
Ohh thank god it didn't end on a 's a hope for a bright future,at that was tense! Then again that's the entire drew me in completely with your job!
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 3 . 7/16/2015
That felt physically draining! Go Draco! Yes Severus,Remus was an absolute arse for knowing the truth and staying silent,though that doesn't excuse the years of abuse from you now does it?! Phew mini rant over.
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
You're very good at angst I must say.I felt a pain in my when he mentioned the last pieces of his heart god! Aw wish I was there to help him :( enjoying this!
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 4 . 4/17/2015
I still love this story, even after reading it for like the fourth time
anonymous chapter 4 . 1/29/2015
This story made me cry. It was very well written.
Tai chapter 4 . 12/4/2014
Brava, Vi. I haven't cried this much in months. Brava.
dfjgdigjrgterter chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Oh God, this is so heartbreaking and beautiful!