Reviews for If I Die Young
i love this you have me crying as i type i love this just love it i have no words none to describe this i just love it
devillish neko chapter 4 . 12/16/2015
ah man so much angst, just what I needed for my dying heart. Thank you so much for this wonderful fic
The Lost Rogue chapter 4 . 7/16/2015
Ohh thank god it didn't end on a 's a hope for a bright future,at that was tense! Then again that's the entire drew me in completely with your job!
The Lost Rogue chapter 3 . 7/16/2015
That felt physically draining! Go Draco! Yes Severus,Remus was an absolute arse for knowing the truth and staying silent,though that doesn't excuse the years of abuse from you now does it?! Phew mini rant over.
The Lost Rogue chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
You're very good at angst I must say.I felt a pain in my when he mentioned the last pieces of his heart god! Aw wish I was there to help him :( enjoying this!
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 4 . 4/17/2015
I still love this story, even after reading it for like the fourth time
anonymous chapter 4 . 1/29/2015
This story made me cry. It was very well written.
Tai chapter 4 . 12/4/2014
Brava, Vi. I haven't cried this much in months. Brava.
theresnomeaning chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Oh God, this is so heartbreaking and beautiful!
Meme2534619872356 chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
Gods Damnit i shed so many tears...
DemeRain chapter 4 . 6/23/2014
Thanks for sharing.
KoreanMusicFan chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
you ended it there? what about them waking up?
Great tear jerker though!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
i couldn't even read that couldn' would have mistaken me as voldemort with the red eyes and all.i am generally known as the one with the black heart who never cries even if things are you made me time please write a humour story.i don't think i have anymore tears left.
Ren O'neil chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
you should do a sequel this is good but ends with the chance of things getting better, not the actual ending.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
Amazing. Just amazing. I have no words.