Reviews for Angels and Witches: Campus Apocalypse (On Hold)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Interesting.
isadorathegreat chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
This a pretty interesting concept, I hope to see more from you soon! :)
Gundam Kaiser chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
YES. DO WANT. VERY BADLY.

Can't wait to read the rest of this once I have time, it promises to be pretty damn good!
razzor15 chapter 5 . 10/26/2011
It's nice to see shinji paired up with a generally nice character. I haven't been this excited since the Eva x Love hina story Out of disaster which pairs shinji with shinobu.
The Game Enforcer chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Oh my... I wish I had seen this sooner...

I seem to have made an... interesting mistake of sorts.

As it so happens, about a month ago, I started a project that... is, well... similar, to say the least.

I appologize. I never intended to steal your idea.

But hey, maybe great minds just think alike, eh?

That said, I do like your story so far. It's interesting, and from what I can tell, a very different approach than mine.

So, from a fellow aspiring writer, and unexpected doppelganger, I wish you the best of luck!

P.S.

While I normally MIGHT decide to cease writing this particular story, given that I have been writing the second chapter for a good week now, I don't think I'm going to give up on it.
tehprognoob chapter 5 . 8/31/2011
Evangelions-In-Black, lol :

Memory rewrites indeed.
soul.assassin.547 chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
Revised chapters 2 and 3.
tehprognoob chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
Good pacing, but...Misato's explanation to Homura seems hard to believe at best, bullshit at worst. I would not have believed her, unless Homura had some foreknowledge before coming onto the scene.
SA547 chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
Some problems duly noted. Of late, things are out of whack IRL that sometimes it's hard to concentrate on writing.
tehprognoob chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
You don't score goals in basketball, last time I checked. Apart from some grammatic/construction mishaps-for example:

"For Kaworu Nagisa, who was seated on the passenger side right in front, he was a bit disappointed that their follow-up operation left them empty-handed, and had to be contented with making the ride back to Headquarters in their black Toyota Prado SUVs on the expressway cutting through Mitakihara City so that he and Rei, the blue-haired girl sitting at the back and reading a small book, could get ready for this afternoon's classes."

Very long sentence; a run-on, in my opinion, and the beginning three clauses are certainly very awkward. You generally don't introduce a pronoun a) until the proper noun has served as a subject in an independent clause or b) the sentence starts with a pronoun/is describing said pronoun. Was this the result of a slip of memory?

-the story is fine, if a bit slow. Also, groaning is not really an apt word for a response to tragic loss.
SA547 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Okay, in this AU, there's no Second Impact but instead I mentioned a tsunami, inspired by this year's recent disaster, which explains why Homura, having lost her parents, became an orphan before being adopted.

It's true that the title was inspired by that Dan Brown book (I read it purely for entertainment), but tells us what opponents those Children would be facing soon in the next few chapters.

Didn't know that phrase belonged to IS, but never got to watch it.

As for the task of fusing these otherwise disparate stories, I'm not afraid to try to come up with something different.

OBTW, after I upload the next L&W chapter, I'll try to make some corrections in Chapter 1, before writing another for this week.

Thanks!
tehprognoob chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Same Tehprognoob as on evageeks. Hai.

Okay, I only read ch.1 because, as I said, teh teim :. But I see great potential. I don't know how you can fit all half-dozen or so canonical PMMM AUs into one fic along with Eva 0_o it's a daunting task, no?

Grammar is acceptable. Always a plus in nonprofessional works. Did the PMMM cast go through Second Impact? From the looks of it, no. I like the bridging of the storylines by using PMMM characters in Ep.26 AU roles 3, but both Madoka and Homura become Rei? Shinji has two moms his own age now? (Joke, of course. Would be great fanservice.)

Was the "I have nothing else to say" an Infinite Stratos tribute? I spot the (a) Dan Brown tribute in the title (I believe?).

Just one thing: when the caller was talking to Fuyutsuki, there was no real need to tell us that it was about Homura and Shinji. That was implied.

Otherwise, gonna keep reading. It's 0012 hours here. Bais
Geo Fighter chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
very interesting story I can't wait to see where it goes
SA547 chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
Fellow Sufferer: You'll find out why in further installments. Stay tuned. :)
Fellow Sufferer chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
So, wait a second. Why would Homura approach Madoka with her canonical warning, if in this fic she's just an ordinary clueless girl, and doesn't know Madoka at all?