Reviews for Two Steps Forward, One Step Back
Guest chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
This is really good and I wanted to know if your gonna finish this
Becky Yuy chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
Hey I love this fic! Someone on tumblr recommended this story and since I cant figure out LJ and probably never will lol i tried to look for it here since I keep seeing it here. I love this concept and time travel stories is something i miss from this fandom so Im glad you started it!

I like this story so much I even tried to find that small bit about blaine pov on tumblr, needless to say i failed miserably lol but you live, you learn? I guess that means I just have to learn how to use these sites better or something haha anyway, I am eagerly anticipating an update for this story (even if it has been like 2 months since the last one, please dont give up on this!)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
God it's been like a month!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
It's been spooooooo long! Please update for me! I'll review bomb you if I need to!
Katamabob chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
I liked it! It's a really cool idea, and written well. I'd love to read more!

Kate
Guest chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
Pllllleeeeeeaaaaassssseee update!
iHamster chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
Interesting. Does Blaine remember him?
Charlie932 chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
It's so frustrating that Blaine doesn't know it! I just want to shake him until he wakes up! Can't wait to see what happens!
dunnoduh chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
wow this is amazing! heart breaking but beautiful XD i can't wait for the next chapter!
Muchacha chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
Yeah, I literally squealed. Couldn't help it. Combine Klaine with a cheesy duet and I melt. But that cliffhanger really made me scream.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
Squeal! *Babbles incoherently* ohmygodyougenius! Please update!
RobinWayne chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
God I love this fic, it is just so awesome. That song was perfect for everything going on with Kurt and I never realized how soon Duets was to Burt's heart attack, makes Finn kinda more of an ass for the whole Sam thing. Anyways, I hope Blaine isn't distracted by "Gap Boy" and I love Kurt being all scheme-y. He just cracks me up with some of his ideas, they are just brillant. Keep up the great work, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Mai Kugarashi chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
Oh my gosh! I'm so pumped for the next chapter! Ep! I love this so far. I really hope Blaine remembers!
Luna-Lunak chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
I really, really wish to see next chapter soon. ... Really.
TerribleSpy chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
This is one of the Klaine fics I've been following that I can't wait to read when it's updated. I've seen the plot device elsewhere but in this context it's fresh. Nice mix of exposition and dialog. Hard to have so much description without it being boring. This fic is anything but boring to me. Looking forward to more.