Reviews for Two Steps Forward, One Step Back
happinessisHarryPotter chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
OOOH! :D I'm so excited for the next chapter.

This chapter was great!

a;klfkjl;dfkj;ldfs they sang a duet!

and Blaine!

But poor Kurt feeling alone.

Please write swiftly! :]
kurtcoblaine-klainetrain chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
this is awesome.. methinks my klaine heart is going insane... i look forward to seeing how this fic goes!
Kesshichan chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
This is a really great idea, I absolutely love it! Looking forward to future chapters.
RobinWayne chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
I'm seriously in love with this story. I mean so many things can happen and I so hope for the best for Kurt so he doesn't have to go through all that torment again but at the same time I'm worried that if he does things differently then he won't get the same ending. You rock for writting this. Keep up the great work, I can't wait for the next chapter D
T. A. Aberforth chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
That was amazing! I loved every word. Update soon?
TerribleSpy chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
OK, I'm hooked. Others have done the time-reset meme and haven't updated beyond the first chapter. I want to encourage you to keep this going. Nice balance between dialog and narrative.
FacelessxAuthor chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Soooo I would really, really appreciate it if you updated soon because this is FUCKING AMAZING. I'm so confused and excited right now you have no idea.

Please update soon 3

faceless.
akerri.dogi chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Oh, wow! Great plot line! You'd better finish this fic, cuz it's going to be AWESOME!

You can do so much with this, basing it loosely or heavily on cannon and such... so excited to see what you do next!

Update soon please!
AnnielovesKlaine chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I like this story! Cant wait for Kurt and Blaine to find eachother! Update soon!
RobinWayne chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
This is really really interesting and I can't wait for the next chapter. I mean will he met Blaine, how will Blaine react, and will Blaine totally freak out if Kurt seems to know so much about him? Since this is a Klaine fic I'm assuming that Blaine exists and it's some made up person in Kurt's mind. Anyways, keep up the great work!
happinessisHarryPotter chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Oooh. This is exciting.

(I just hope you follow the final requirement of the prompt: a happy ending)

Poor Kurt. Gosh.
Muchacha chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I'm interested. Kirt angst? Yes please.
27 | « Prev Page 1 2