Reviews for Howl
natasha.ohare.7 chapter 23 . 7/14/2012
Absolutely loved it sep whenever she was stepping back to the window I was like oh nooo! I could see this was definitely influenced by and love and I was just waiting for Batman to say puddin xDD But yeah I loved this and am now going to read 7 kettles whoop! Again another piece of great work 0 eeeep :3
Riddick writer chapter 23 . 7/19/2011
SECOND VERSE SAME AS THE FIRST! THIS STORY WAS BEYOND PERFECT! Both the Joker and Harley Quinn were portrayed excellently once again with no flaws! Grammar and everything, amazing. Perfect plot too! I cannot wait to start reading the third one! Lookuing forward to meet Pamelia Isley.
highland girl 1592 chapter 23 . 7/7/2011
Oh,Harley.:( It didn't take

much convincing to re-convert

Harley did it? I hope that Eddie

will be in the next installment,

even if it's only a cameo!:D
highland girl 1592 chapter 22 . 7/7/2011
The actress who does the

voice for Harley said that

she believes that the reason,

Harley fell so hard for the

Joker and why she really can't

see that he's bad for her,was

because she once saw him cry.:\

And we all know what a soft heart

Harley-girl has.:
noesisandnonsense chapter 23 . 7/6/2011
Yay:) Love this series:)
Minakou1 chapter 23 . 7/6/2011
Lovely... so lovely...
Potatonion chapter 22 . 7/6/2011
Harley seems to return to reason, but I'm sure she'll fall in love with him again. good chapter.
Minakou1 chapter 22 . 7/5/2011
Poor Harley... ;_;
noesisandnonsense chapter 22 . 7/4/2011
I love:) I always wanted to know what happened after mad love and what was going on in Harley's head
highland girl 1592 chapter 21 . 7/2/2011
Poor didn't get the

'joke'.*sob* :(
Minakou1 chapter 21 . 7/1/2011
it really makes you question things about their relationship, doesn't it?
Mrs.Twilight chapter 21 . 7/1/2011
WOW! This chapter was fully packed! I loved it ! So at the beginning I can't say I was surprised at the angry way the Joker came in. I think his next actions were really made even sadder by the way that Harley greeted him, so full of love and devotion :( the dialogue just emphasized this and the way that she was in fact just trying to make him happy. I was surprised however about the pushing outside of the window. I was expecting her to get beat not pushed outside a window, but I do wonder if his intention was to kill her or just to injure her? I think that Harley finally believed what the Batman was telling her the whole time, which is really sad :( Anyway, Batman was berry smart in getting out of his chains and I was very much anticipating what Cutter would do when he found out what happened and it was so sweet, but I did fell sorry for him because I imagine he felt like he was losing another daughter. But the Jokers reaction was interesting and it leads me to think that maybe he still has some real feelings for Harley. Harleys shape is very cringeworthy at the moment and her final words were very interesting and somehow in Contrast with feeling like a fool as it tells me that she also has feelings for the Joker and is blaming herself rather than him for what happened :( Overall, this chapter was really good but sad and I thoroughly enjoyed it :) I can't wait until the next one xoxo
highland girl 1592 chapter 20 . 6/28/2011
Uh Harley.

She's really in for

it Cutter calling

to him,"Boss!Don't hurt her!

Please don't hurt her!"

And that is exactly what he

is going to do.:(
noesisandnonsense chapter 20 . 6/28/2011
Can't wait! It's going to be legendary!
Minakou1 chapter 20 . 6/28/2011