Reviews for Chores
TheCauldron chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
*melts*
brankel1 chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
I loved it. I love that she is reading to him.
Dherea chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
That was beautiful. It made me go " Awwww..." at the end. So sweet. It is not all about the "sexin" but about being together and learning things from each other.
BellaMuerteBeauty chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
-Claps.- I can't even tell you how much that touched my heart. I'll admit, I was totally like, "Oh Jayne's gonna have her do something terrible." But when he asked her to read, my face just beamed this huge smile.

There's something about seeing that side of Jayne that honestly wants to try and open up, to River let alone of all people, that just makes their relationship work in my opinion. I mean yeah, they have this scorching physical relationship, but it's the moments in between where they open up to one another, like Jayne asking River to teach him how to read better or River asking Jayne how to play a game, that really strings them together. It makes them believable and gives them this great depth. For me anyway.

But I think it was an awesome ending. Nice nice job. Can't wait for more stories from you! :]
Cede-Lede chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
This was so perfectly them. From River being a sore loser to Jayne's selection of chore, I loved and believed it all. Can't stop grinning now. Particularly loved Jayne's 'we can get to the sexin' later' line.
Freyalyn chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
This was a lovely little twist! I really enjoyed this.

(Now you can write about the others discovering them studying together...!)
Navidasti chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
*sniffles*

Awwwwww, that is so sweet!
BellaMuerteBeauty chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
...All I can really say is oohhhhhhh yeahhh. -Nods.- I can barely keep myself from blushing when I think about or see Jayne Cobb as it is. This definitely did not help, but it was so good. Nice job. :]
Alia92 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Lol that was sweet ;) niice work I hope you do more on these two
Aurorajaye chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Hot and sweet. You got her voice just right. Nice work.
LoT56 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Very well done, I look forward to more Firefly fics.
Serenity Valley Girl chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
This is great-you've done a great job with the voices. I hope there will be more from you-maybe even a continuation of this. :0)
alisosia chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
great story - hope there will be a sequal