Reviews for A Very Important Man's Return
TheAwesomeGeek chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
I need this is my life. I want more. Plz.
legendmario3 chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
Guest chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
oh hi blair epps again. i just forgot to say... im 12 in the 7th grade.
Blair chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
i love your stories! they are great!better then ever! i just dont know what chapter is after (a very important man's return chapter 3 nightmare). i have been searching and searching! getting more and more despret for the chapter 4! i love the characters! i especally love valentine! but i dont like val,though,or evan,or thomas or who ever he is! i LOVE VALENINE AND HELENA AS ONE! how can helena love the anti valentine,when the real valentine is sitting in the mirror world sufering!can val and valentine at least have a man to man face to face talk! i REEEEEAAALLLLLYYY feel SOOOORRRRRY for valentine! it might have been u who typed it or wrote it (u know what i mean) can u please fix or fast,dramtic,or romance,abuse or by friend like relastionship talk! i dont care what! but it would be pretty interesting if it all rapped up like still,please get it fixed somehow someday,please,thank u. and another question please,im sorry,but, i kind of dont understand the ending of (a very important man returns chapter 3 nightmare). when the princess blew up and valentine blew up and helena continued to fall through the darkness...wait i think i get it know. but u are a greeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaAT writer or typer(you know what im talking about :) so please in anyway show what chapter is after (a very important man returns chapter 3 nightmare) i read these stories on my computer and mostly my ipad. i cant last a day without reading my story!

love your biggest fan,

Blair Epps

p.s. valentine helena forever :)
ekiouja chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Wow, Allanah i am impressed your ability with the litirary arts is in the highest of qualitys.

-sam. 3
Trellia chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
A well written and intriguing start! I look forward to updates! _