Reviews for Sunday at Mother's
Krista Perry chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
That was an enjoyably fresh take on a well-tread subject. Akane's POV was particularly nice. Good job. I hope to see more one-shot Ranma fics from you in the future, but for now I shall enjoy your Identity updates. :)
serenityselena chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
nice story _
O'Donoghue chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
A sweet story, with soime surprisingly good action compared to the otherwise sedate introspective pace. Very enjoyable.
XxkanaxX chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
That was lovely. I loved how you wrote this especially. Ranma in Akane's eyes. And seeing Ranma's vulnerable side :)
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Nice job
MZephyr chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Nice to see a well-written Ranma/Akane story, of good length, which was a sheer pleasure to read. They're getting to be unfortunately rare. I really liked the character insights. The scene with Nabiki, however, seemed to be a bit out of the blue - was Akane supposed to have encountered her in the chase? And why was she taking time to chat with her?
tuatara chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Well, that was just stupendous, wasn't it? This might be my favorite piece of yours. (Though I'm a bit behind on "Identity" at the moment, so that could still jump ahead.) It's simple, elegant, and insightful. Such a pleasure to read!
ryu238 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
This was lovely. I loved Akane's first-person view. Much better than her dreary thoughts throughout Identity.