Reviews for a dirge for her
Bushwah chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Since when does he owe them anything?
Critics United chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I am going to report this story! Because I have a big fat jiggly, Brazilian butt and I cannot find a better way to express it! I haven't had hot lesbian sex with my lover jewel because my biiiiigggg butt gets in the way! Please flame my forum. Critics United. Chas Aegis
Hayley Barry chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
O_o

Okay, so, uh, that was... Seriously creepy. In a twisted way that just somehow makes all the sense in the world. I enjoyed reading this. Your style of writing is definitely my favorite, because it's... Yeah. I fail at descriptions. *Shrugs*

Cruciator is definitely Bellatrix. Definitely. The manic look in her eyes, the fighting style that goes beyond stoicism, and basically that entire paragraph. It was just... Bellatrix.

Is it strange that she's still my favorite character? I really love how she acts, thinks, and scares almost everyone. I find it strange that you can portray her so perfectly. Says a lot, no? XD

All in all, I really liked and enjoyed it, as I do most of your fics. *Applauds*

Pat yourself on the back.
Lightfall chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Cendi.

My first reaction was: What is this?

And then: Oh shit this is good.

Just brilliant. Like, I have no words.
Mr.McSpiff chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
And so James was the Man Who Lived, in a twisted sense, as opposed to Harry being the Boy? Hrm... you're making my protector's complex drive me up the wall again, Professor. And the plot bunnies, OH GOD THE PLOT BUNNIES! *Is overcome by a furry wave of rabbits, flailing madly*

*muffled* This... is why we all... must maintain... CONSTANT VIGILANCE!