Reviews for Uniform Pride
Crack pairings Ftw
Random chapter 23 . 6/11/2014
Your dad is a lot like Atobe! The resemblance is uncanny...
Random chapter 21 . 6/11/2014
OMG... You are hilarious! Dancing to music? :D
Miaya Tezuka chapter 37 . 10/26/2013
Oh, Atobe... :D
Miaya Tezuka chapter 34 . 10/26/2013
Haha! ;D I am guilty of exactly the same... it's quite a shock when I come across a fic with a het pairing, I just automatically assume everyone will be gay... (*glad someone else is the same*)
Sei Hikari chapter 29 . 10/15/2013
WOW!
I may be a bit late to leave a review (coz I discovered FanFiction just lately, though I've actually heard of it, but never got a chance until one day...)
Knis you truly are very good in your craft! Keep writing!
Again, another fantastic ALPHA Pair story.
Sei Hikari chapter 17 . 10/15/2013
There's actually a Poll going on just for the heck of who would be the uke/seme?! Oh my gawd! ROFL!
And the participants includes the teachers? LMAO!
That sure was fantastic! LOL!
You're truly a genius in your craft!
I want a piece of your brain!
Litschi chapter 16 . 9/18/2013
You are REALLY mean to Marui-kun! *sniff*
wishxfull chapter 38 . 6/22/2013
Because of this fic, I am now a FREAKING HARDCORE CRAZY ALPHA PAIR SHIPPER. It's become my OTP now. ;D And this was absolutely amazing Actually, all of your fics are. You're an awesomely awesome author! (And hilarious. Your smut even causes so. many. feels.) Okay. Time to read this again.
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 35 . 5/16/2013
It was a good story, but it seems like I won't be reading about their first time if the last update date is truthfull.
kikumarucat chapter 37 . 3/3/2013
Ahh, poor Jirou. Please, just shut up, Atobe! XD Nice
Le-Anime-Fan chapter 18 . 2/1/2013
you know there's an AtoRyo fic (M) called 'misuse of a tennis Racket'.
Read it sometime, it has Atobe using Ryoma's racket as a dildo.
One's-own-person chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Love Sanada's grandfather!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
ch 7 granpa has officially broken my brain (just a little). I fell out of my chair and had to get on the computer again latter because people (parrents). They wished to know why i had laughed and then yelped, so i then found out that my reflexes for getting off the floor are faster than i belived. Yay for adrenaline.
JelloXGiggles chapter 38 . 5/27/2012
OMGGG i loveeed it! i was laughing at every chap, and my parents were probably thinking 'how did my child become a laughing physco?'