Reviews for In Vampire We Trust
Tiggy318 chapter 15 . 4/23/2014
Good story!
cela chapter 15 . 7/18/2013
cute story, I can't wait to read the sequel. oh, by the way, do you have spell check? there is a big difference between board and bored. als definitely and defiantly. just sayin'.
cela chapter 9 . 7/18/2013
I love that this sookie is not above killing to protect herself and erics' lives.
Honulvr chapter 15 . 12/17/2012
Good story. Thank you for sharing, you are right that was the right stopping spot for this part of the story. I'm excited to start the sequel.
Dinnerandamurder chapter 15 . 11/19/2012
Very much enjoyed this story. Looking forward to the sequel!
Megan Consoer chapter 15 . 10/17/2012
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
lilbit182007 chapter 15 . 9/4/2012
I so so so love this!
ficfanglo chapter 15 . 8/14/2012
I had a great time reading this story! Eric/Sookie hijinx is so fun. I loved the flirty banter & the unfiltered communication between them. I love their ballsy attitude!
MatingInspires chapter 15 . 7/18/2012
Second time reading. Excellent story!
pannech chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
No one has reviewed about this but I find the early paragraph about the girl in front of the counter in the gym funny.
ladyecho21 chapter 15 . 4/27/2012
I loved your story so much! I can't wait to see what your sequel has in store for my favorite couple! Keep up the amazing work!
WitchMitzi chapter 15 . 4/4/2012
Great story!
ncmiss12 chapter 15 . 3/23/2012
Awesome story! I am so glad this story has very little Beels in it and he was killed by Sookie's fae relatives for a blood debit. Bill so gets on my last nerve. I can' wait to read the sequal. I am a bit behind on my reading so I am catching up now. Loved it! I also love that Sookie has powers now, so she can defend herself!
GeminiEyes chapter 15 . 2/25/2012
ooh i cant wait to find wat happens :D
Chipndalegal chapter 15 . 6/28/2011
I am thrilled that you just swept away Felipe and Victor in one act of the AP! Love the idea that Eric and Sookie will be such a high profile couple to further vampire/human relations. That sounds like it will allow them to have fun and get into trouble at the same time. I had such a great time reading this story and am very happy that I can just head right over and start the sequel. You write them with so much humor and deep love that it is irresistable!