Reviews for Simple
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
S-s-s-so beautiful! *BLOWS NOSE INTO TISSUE* -798th tissue
ichiruki2011 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
These two are so sweet, they just warm my heart!
Scarlet-Pheonix-Inferno88 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This was "Simply" cute!
digipokefangirl34 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I LOOOOVE ISHIHIME!

This fic is really cute! faving it!
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
-dies of the fluff- AWW...that just put a huge smile on my face. That's how I'd like to think of IshiHime..simple and cute :D
90sKidNowAnd4Ever chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Super cute IshiHime fic is super cute!

I'm totally favoring this!
LittleMissGamer chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
CUTE! THIS IS JUST SO CUTE AND IN CHARACTER! I LOVE IT!
Amethyst Skulkyrie Cain chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Awwh :) Very fluffy, and in character. Well written.
Lover of Stories 24 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
This was simply adorable 3 I love the moment when Ishida gets his courage up to make his confession.
nypsy chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
i really like ishihime when there isn't any heartbreak involved (or any 'hime pairing where she doesn't start out w/a bleeding broken heart). Very lovely!
malfunctionjunction chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
This is definitely a simple one shot, but it's sweet and warming. Ishida's thoughts about her kind and inviting; I hope it kinda goes this way (Ishida's perspective) in the series. But either way this is good and I like it. :D
Dragon Wizard 91 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
:) As you well know, I am the beta for this. XD But as an IshiHime fan, this captures extremely well what I so love about them; The sweetness, the softness, the so adorable you just have to say AWWWWW. You've really constucted a great piece here Mar-chan!
JxC chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
It's "simple" but effective ;)

I love the way your developed Ishida's thoughts, we can clearly see his hesitancy, his insecurity. Also, it's very good that you allowed Orihime to at first stare at him blankly when he asked her out- this is exactly how I would characterize her if I was writing such a scene.

It would be completely OOC for her to just jump into his arms- her love for him must devellop naturally. In a way, this epitomizes the Ishida/Orihime relationship- they're soft and sweet together, like cotton candy, lacking the aggression and fieryness of other Bleach ships.

The only thing I would add is, it would be even better if you made them a little longer and a little more romantic ;)
PhantomsofAngels chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Super cute IshiHime oneshot! I adored it!