Reviews for Start Again
Blame-Us-For-Your-Mistakes chapter 8 . 10/24/2013
this is fantabulous!
nothinglessthanthree chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
Okay.. Already in love! I love your fics. SO very much!
Guest chapter 31 . 7/30/2012
but...I don't want it to be over! I literally spent all day reading this when I told my mom I was doing my summer assignment, which didn't get done at ALL :) blehehe and I just couldn't stop reading it! Welp, off to read your other stories!
Vibha chapter 31 . 2/11/2012
Hey!

So well..I just finished reading d story..and it was absolutely amazing..its leaving me all warm and just happy..Infact I even read green orbs which was really good too..but this was well , umm ..really really nice! Thank you so much for this story, it was an absolute pleasure reading this :)
Olivia chapter 20 . 10/7/2011
To give you a visual of how much I hate Noah right now:

Adam.

THE HATE IS THAT STRONG.
Olivia chapter 17 . 10/7/2011
Oh my God. Matchmaker!Derek and Matchmaker!Clark. I need more of this in my life.
Olivia chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
...I might be staying up until 10:30 reading this. Ever since you finished your 100 days of Jogan, I've missed your writing.
Olivia chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Yay! More of Helen's writing!

...how I haven't found this before blows my mind.
Bakura From School chapter 31 . 9/30/2011
Wow! Seriously what an epic story. I loved the plot and how you told it. Your writing is beatiful. Oh wow I love Jogan. I liked the oc spouses as well they each had something that made them the horrible bad character that was actually believeable. Thumbs uo to u for the addition of clark cameron and DEREK!

I seriously ove the Logan and the kids. Usually the childreb arnt liking the divorces, but Tabby and Jackson were completely okay with it and accepted their dad. I'm glad their mother's homophobic didn't rub off when they were little. And now they happily have 4 parents. How wonderful!

I have si much more to say but my words are jumbled inside and I just can't find ones that express ho I truely feel toward this story simply because my vocabualry dossnt hold that many positive words. :D.

I love it. Thankyou. I totally just spend all my free time (ALL MY FREE TIME0 for the past 2 days readibg this. And I thank you.

If you think I'm not going to the tumbr story right after this then you arfe insane.

Good luck with everything!

Bfs.
lynxzpanther chapter 31 . 9/8/2011
Ahhhh, sigh/squee/swoon. Aww! :D Lolz, I love sappy Logan, he IS adorable. :D
lynxzpanther chapter 21 . 9/8/2011
:O Nooo! These boys! Why must they be so angst-ridden and crazy and clueless? Ahh!
lynxzpanther chapter 11 . 9/8/2011
"but if you tell me you hate it that's kind of stinky of you.." You're adorable. *hugs*

Oh my God. Somehow it never fully hit me until reading the disclaimer that CP owns characters that are as famous in my head as Harry Potter. 0.o And she's nice and talks to us and... Oh my God. 0.o Sorry, just spazzed in a rewiew. :P

Julian's little girl! :O She's so cute and that's so sad and just... he has kids. Logan's point about Loe letting Jules smoke around his children was the one that got me. Seriously. Kids. It isn't fair.

And just, Tabby's so cute! Her picture reminded me of itty bitty Logan's in the Jogan sidecanon, when Logan was fingerpainting his mum and dad fighting, 'cause that's what they always did. Poor little girl!

And poor Jules. I know he loves his kids.

And Logan is badass. Just saying. Complete and total win.
lynxzpanther chapter 10 . 9/8/2011
Aww :D I have decided, Logan DOES rule the world. He just does. shrug

Yay, I love Clark! :D And I love that Logan's seen everything Julian's been in. It's adorable. :)
lynxzpanther chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
Well, at least Noah isn't exceptionally likable. :P Makes me feel less guilty for shipping Jogan as endgame in this.
lynxzpanther chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
Lol, trying to picture Julian as a ginger, and just can't. :P

I love them. I'm do my little happy dance over this chapter right now. :)