Reviews for Backyard Summer Lovin'
bookworm chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
I'm gonna keep it short and simple since you've probably heard it all. It was Awesome. Hope to read more of ur work...
LexxieKra chapter 9 . 11/13/2014
This may sound a little, creepy, but this is literally my favorite fanfiction of all time, i literally read it several times a month, you are such an amazing writer and thank you for this gem of a fanfiction, Kelly is proud cx
LK u
UnableToEscape chapter 10 . 6/7/2014
Ahh! That's so cute! Nice story you have hear, Eletha. I like it a lot. I think that tyou did a GREAT job on this. Definitely something I would like to read again and again. So, congrats on a fantastic job well done and I'll go see what else you have...
Yula chapter 10 . 6/5/2014
Loved it! Well written and the story was so captivating! I love the Darkest Powers series and this is one of my favorite fanfics! Thanks for going through with it too, a lot of fanfic writers leave the stories unfinished and don't think of how it might affect the reader. Keep writing because you are definitely good at it! All the best to you!
Saunders2 chapter 10 . 4/25/2014
That was saddening, exhilerating, adorable, frightning and beautiful all at the same time. LOVED IT!
LexxieKra chapter 10 . 2/18/2014
ugh I love this story so much, sorry to be a creep but it is the best fanfic I have ever read.
LexxieKra chapter 7 . 2/18/2014
I love it so much ughgh so amazing!
LexxieKra chapter 6 . 2/18/2014
I'm sure you're getting tired of reviews from me by now, but there's still gonna be alot more to come. I just love this story so much, it like, speaks to my soul and I know that may sound goofy but I could just read this story for forever. Thanks babe for making this story
Lexxie
LexxieKra chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I love this story so much, I had to come back and read it for a third time.
avaeva chapter 10 . 12/16/2013
Loved it! This is a great story!
jessiwolfgirl chapter 10 . 12/1/2013
do not stop ever with this fic it is so cool i almost love this better than the real book so please write more and soon because i want to see what happens when they start school and i would put a part in there were her aunt Loren finds out they are dateing and a part were Derek and Liam get in a fight and Derek gets hurt really badly that would be really cool so please and thank you.
Boredsowritting01 chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
Loved it!
CherrySlushLover chapter 10 . 9/25/2013
Loved it!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/10/2013
OMG, I REALLYHATEYOU!
Whoops. Stupid tablet. Forgot to press the space. My apologies.
rupunzel0703 chapter 10 . 7/26/2013
I haven't read anything like this ! It's amazing how u made a beautiful summer story in 10 chapter !