Reviews for A Day Out
georgie chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
Cool sounds great!
zl145 chapter 7 . 1/1/2012
please please please im beggin you continue with this story i love it :)
Ashy143 chapter 7 . 12/8/2011
this is such a cute story! good ending :) r u going to do anymore outnumberd stories? or carry on with this one ? xx
5daysofsummer chapter 7 . 9/23/2011
pretty pretty plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz will u carry this story on i lovehe idea of jake n a oc girlfriend n a great backstory
XscouselondonerX chapter 7 . 9/5/2011
Great story, there really should be more like this on here. Are you writing anymore?
simplexdreams chapter 7 . 7/29/2011
Love this story, you should write more, like one shots or something:), love seeing a story when Jake gets a girlfriend!:)xx
08lordj chapter 7 . 7/16/2011
I liked it not the story but of the possible future of Emily and Jake I would have liked it even more if you did write your own story/episode. I would love to see more from this pairing and can't wait for the next story and I'm sure people will help if it is neeeded.
HappyHedgehogs chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
isn't this already an episode? im so confused :P
ficwriter13 chapter 7 . 6/1/2011
First let me say not bad. It was quite good, but I would add in a bit more of your own detail, rather than quote from the episode with a couple of lines added in.

My second criticsm would be the spelling and punctuation. Starting from Chapter 2, there were two typos in the first paragraph. The main mistakes are as follows. Firstly, when refering to a place, it is 'there' not 'their'. Another thing which turns up a lot, is Trafalgar Square. 'Yhea' is spelt 'Yeah'. I also think you called 'Jake' Jack a couple of times as well. It is quite important to get the characters name right. 'Witch' is 'Which'. I could go on.

I hope I wasn't too harsh on your writing, but I think you could benefit from a spell check or a Beta.

Overall well done!