Reviews for Black Jack: Madness in California
Awww
gab chapter 7 . 2/3/2014
AHH TAHT WAS BEAUTIFUL!
Jack chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
Hello Cascade Fantasy my name is Jack i like youer story Black Jack Madness in California. and i can' wait for the sequel and i hope maybe you can make it longer and can you make a love sence for Black Jack and Pinoko? and maybe have them have a child? can't wait for the sequel
Jack.
NeoTwilight chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
Awesome story, the best Black Jack fanfiction I have read in a while! You have compelled me to read the sequel.
Anime Onnanoko chapter 7 . 10/4/2011
Good story, aww the ending was kawaii
SuperSonicHero10 chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
This was a Truly Beautiful Story! For a VERY Long Time, I've been waiting for someone to actually create a Legitimate Black Jack FanFiction, with full commitment and confidence and you actually Achieved what many couldn't! It was almost I was watching the lost 11th Episode of Osamu Dezaki's Wonderful OVA series, or even better, a short light novel written with approval by Tezuka himself!

I always found it rather fitting for Pinoko and BJ have their relationship explored in a much broader scope, and I was happy that Pinoko got to have all her wishes come true! And I'm happy that you captured BJ's Personality and Emotions, from it's darkest to it's most Vaulnerable!

I Truly and Wholeheartily Loved this Story, and I cannot wait to get started on reading the Sequel you wrote as Quickly as I can! And as promised, I will be giving you a Favorite and a Subscription! Thank You so Much for writing this, and Keep Up the Good Work! )
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 7 . 6/16/2011
The ending to this was just too sweet! The little fight before the kiss is just like in the manga. Well done, and very sweet.
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 6 . 6/16/2011
Loved the fight scene it was really well done. And Ryan/ Dr. Steveson being a secret agent was really well planned as well. Poor Kuro'o being shot in the leg, but it's true that he's been through worse. The ending to the chapter was really sweet.
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
Whoa~ This entire chapter, I completely wasn't expecting it at all. Poor Pinoko, and the poor doctor. his conflicting emotions were well written that's for sure. And the ending part of this chapter was well done.
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
This chapter was really sweet! I loved Pinoko's reaction at the end, it was too cute! And his reaction at the beginning was great too.
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
You seemed pretty accurate with the diabetic stuff, then again, like you, I only have a limited knowledge of the subject. That was apretty intense chapter, the poor girl. And the ending... that ending was great. :)
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
Wow~ All of Pinoko's emotions at the end were fantastic. I could really picture it happening. Not to mention the doctor at the beginning who was hitting on Pinoko seemed pretty cute to me! But still, I'm glad she didn't fall for him, since she's so in love with the Doctor.
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
This is a very interesting start for a wonderful Black Jack story. It's tone and overal layout is extremely diffrent from what most of the other stories here are like. (Including my own) Your descriptions of everything are short and precise, and leave just enough for me to picture the rest. Great work.
Esplandian chapter 7 . 5/19/2011
Best BJ fic I had ever read. ;)