Reviews for First Crush
FizzyLemonade chapter 3 . 2/7/2009
WOW. It takes me ages to eat things.
Rainbow35 chapter 10 . 11/5/2008
That story was so inspiring, so sweet, so cute, so brilliant! I loved it so much! You have done the world a favour by writing this! Thank you! I know I'm being overly dramatic, but I just loved this story so much that I had to go crazy and go overboard with exclamation marks. Amazingly brilliant story, so much so that I can't describe it with words. XD
chibii67 chapter 10 . 9/1/2007
OMG this was so nice, but I can't really picture Suzie and Kazu, I don't know, but they are cool... this was so nice... I can't also imagine Suzie with bulimic disorders, but I loved this fic of yours,
YukiChibi chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Great computer is being stuipd so I can't read the other chapters.
TheeBycth chapter 10 . 9/28/2005 who was watching them?
Crystal Luna Starr chapter 4 . 5/11/2005
Eep! Didn't know you finished it XD;

Still loving this X3~
Yalanda chapter 10 . 12/31/2004
Great story. Mrs. Nonaka was right. There's natural beauty in all of us. Whether you have inner, outer, or both. Inner beauty is important, though it's all right to want and try to make yourself look beautiful or handsome, just as long as you do it the right way. Maybe someone else will read this, whether they have a problem or not, and learn that life is precious and should be cherished, and won't turn to bulimia, anorexia, or suicide, or even drugs as problem solvers.
Swift178 chapter 10 . 12/24/2004
i just read this fic and its really good! My fave character in Tamers is Suzie and I like the idea of Kazu being a punk. Mako sure seems sweet in the last chapter.
Mario Tobler chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
Ember Mage chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
AGH! Were they just trying to make her feel better or did they actually like it?

Dude, Kazu's a PUNK? That idea is funny to me. I can see it all now... "KAZU" in big Las Vegas lights, him jumping out with a guitar and girls screaming... he wishes...
Dark Iced Princess chapter 10 . 9/21/2003
Sorry, I forgot to review when I actually read the story. It is one of the best I have ever read! Hope you continue to write more good stories! It was so well written, and I really couldn't stop reading it! Well done! First story to be added to my faves!
OmnicromXR chapter 10 . 8/27/2003
You hooked me. And believe me I'm one hell of a catch. Course anyone whos on my chain of favorite authors(favorite author of a favorite author) is quite good.
Anna Yolei chapter 10 . 2/16/2003
Great story-I liked it that Kazuchon didn't happen in the end, makes it seem more real-I can relate to Suzie's plight; my freshman year, I stopped eating for a week because I didn't make the drill team-again-and had the worst friends that couldn't care Suzie had a great support group.

Normally, I don't read angst, but his was excellent-not too mellow-dramatic or violent. Keppe up the good work ;)

PS: Didn't this story start out as a humor fic?
Junny chapter 9 . 2/7/2003
Fwee. I just noticed something. Well. A while ago. In the show Mako seems to be younger than Ai..? Or is it just because he's SHORTER? o_O
Junny chapter 10 . 11/27/2002
How can you write like that? AAAH! *sniff* That was good, very very good.