Reviews for Toothbrush
the.chivalrous.scribbler chapter 1 . 12/18/2018
This was so sweet! Michael and Holly are my favorite couple on the Office by far. Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2018
I LOVE IT
UglyDog20 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
This was a really great story! I just finished watching his last episode (too busy in college!) and was very depressed over him leaving. I've been watching The Office for so long that it felt like a friend was moving away, but this delightful story reminded me that change is inevitable and can sometimes be hurtful, but in the end can lead you to wonderful places.

Thank you DoofusPrime for a great story.
fishe153 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
This was really good, especially because it seemed like it could really happen if we were to see Michael after he arrived in Colorado. I loved him talking about Stanley's negro wisdom, and his jeans. I also really liked that Holly bought a toothbrush, further showing how in-tune they are to each other. Great work!
princessozmaofoz chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Aww! That was so cute. There isn't nearly enough Michael/Pam friendship fluff. I thought that everyone was very in-character and loved the little Michael/Holly moment at the end.
Frankie Alton chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
What a nice way to wrap up what happened when Michael left Scranton. It really seems like exactly what he would have been thinking and feeling. I also like how you included Jim and Pam, it seemed just like a conversation they would have had. I thought the ending was really clever too, Holly and Michael are just so perfect for each other.
Fell's Blessing chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Awww! This was just so awesome and cute and just, ahhh! :3 I loved it so much!
gimmeachancetofly chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Awww so cute! I'm gonna miss Michael so much!
StarStrewn chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
This was so cute! I love it! So true, they were all in perfect character. Loved it. ]
GailTheFish chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Aww, this is so sweet. I can totally imagine that happening on the show. Well done!
7Seven7 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Aww i love this! After goodbye michael i was legit crying, i needed something like this to tie off loose ends:) you should continue
tlc27 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Aww, that was unbelieveably cute. Michael and Pam have a cool sort of relationship. I think this was a very believeable thing that could've happened.