Reviews for The Hard Part
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I have just reread a portion of this fic and would like to repeat it's really nicely written and I keep enjoying reading it very much. (-:
00 chapter 20 . 4/8/2013
Update please. Good stories are rare.
Iva1201 chapter 20 . 2/21/2013
Beautiful. Thank you for sharing - I have really enjoyed the whole fic and especially the fact that they are both still alive and learning to know each other better.
Emma chapter 20 . 12/8/2012
please please carry on with this story, i check it everyday. xx
fan chapter 20 . 12/7/2012
please, when will you finish? this is a great story and i'm always so disappointed when i check on it and it hasn't progressed
Sweetpea chapter 20 . 11/23/2012
So good! I love this story. I'm shocked it doesn't have a million reviews yet. I appreciate your work!
Emma chapter 20 . 11/6/2012
i have now read this story 2 times. its really brilliant, please update soon.
enchantedlight chapter 20 . 10/21/2012
great chapter! update soon!
duj chapter 20 . 10/18/2012
Pick a Muggleborn. (They may not have kept up-to-date, but they at least have the means to learn.) Hermione can't be the only one who's halfway smart. Why not Penelope Clearwater, if it has to be a canon character? Surely *someone* had the gumption to hide out in the Muggle world through the war instead of begging in Diagon Alley, whinging about their wandlessness.
Saramagician chapter 20 . 10/18/2012
Oh! It was wonderful! I like to read more Harry/Severus interactions! So update soon...
MuggleCreator chapter 20 . 10/18/2012
Nice stuff. Can't remember if you've killed off Remus completely or not. Tricky choices, teachers...
emma chapter 20 . 10/18/2012
i love this story, cant wait for more.
Saint Snape chapter 19 . 10/14/2012
This is a brilliant story. They both are still in so much pain. Hopefully they can help each other work through it all. Can't wait for an update.
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 19 . 10/11/2012
I absolutely love what you have thus far and will be following your story, so please continue writing it!
Iva1201 chapter 19 . 10/11/2012
Excellent story so far. Thank you for sharing!
118 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »