Reviews for The Hard Part
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 4/2/2014
Excellent chapter. I'm glad Winky is looking after Snape; after all, Snape has to look after everybody else, especially Harry (and I didn't see Harry being real upset at Snape's death in canon, frankly; one of the results of abuse is a flat affect when viewing the trauma of others-in canon, he also didn't react to Hermione's screaming when she was being tortured by Bella, at least not the way Ron did).

One hopes that Snape does get some rest-he never was allowed any in canon.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 3/22/2014
Poor Snape-it's nasty waiting for the next pain potion, and knowing that it's a chronic condition and probably incurable is even worse.

But Harry Potter is actually thinking! Yes!
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 12/20/2013
Very good chapter. Harry is a lot more grownup than he was in canon (I doubt this Harry could pull a Crucio just for kicks and giggles the way he did in DH, no matter how happy McGonagall was with it).

And Snape is too tired to rant, plus his voice won't let him, so he actually has to think about what he says, too. On top of that, this is a Snape that someone actually cared enough for not to let him die.

I suspect their Potions lessons will not be fun for either one, though.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
Harry is right-the Muggleborn/raised aren't taught a lot of what they need to know, and of course they look like fools (although you would think that Harry would have learned a lot more about survival after being on the run, you would, of course, be wrong). And if Harry had told Snape about the nightmares, I expect Snape could have helped with that.

It's nice that Harry notices that Snape has trouble with things.

And I always love seeing Winky take over her beloved Headmaster's life.
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I have just reread a portion of this fic and would like to repeat it's really nicely written and I keep enjoying reading it very much. (-:
00 chapter 20 . 4/8/2013
Update please. Good stories are rare.
Iva1201 chapter 20 . 2/21/2013
Beautiful. Thank you for sharing - I have really enjoyed the whole fic and especially the fact that they are both still alive and learning to know each other better.
Emma chapter 20 . 12/8/2012
please please carry on with this story, i check it everyday. xx
fan chapter 20 . 12/7/2012
please, when will you finish? this is a great story and i'm always so disappointed when i check on it and it hasn't progressed
Sweetpea chapter 20 . 11/23/2012
So good! I love this story. I'm shocked it doesn't have a million reviews yet. I appreciate your work!
Emma chapter 20 . 11/6/2012
i have now read this story 2 times. its really brilliant, please update soon.
enchantedlight chapter 20 . 10/21/2012
great chapter! update soon!
duj chapter 20 . 10/18/2012
Pick a Muggleborn. (They may not have kept up-to-date, but they at least have the means to learn.) Hermione can't be the only one who's halfway smart. Why not Penelope Clearwater, if it has to be a canon character? Surely *someone* had the gumption to hide out in the Muggle world through the war instead of begging in Diagon Alley, whinging about their wandlessness.
Saramagician chapter 20 . 10/18/2012
Oh! It was wonderful! I like to read more Harry/Severus interactions! So update soon...
MuggleCreator chapter 20 . 10/18/2012
Nice stuff. Can't remember if you've killed off Remus completely or not. Tricky choices, teachers...
122 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »