Reviews for The Hard Part
Iva1201 chapter 19 . 10/11/2012
Excellent story so far. Thank you for sharing!
Iva1201 chapter 10 . 10/11/2012
I loved the line "Sleeping" - poor Madam Pomfrey. (-:
Iva1201 chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
Lily's boy indeed. And now his boy to once again take care of, right?
Iva1201 chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
Really a nice idea - I like how he interacted with his neighbours and his father's friends. Yes, damn it, they would be proud that one of their children made it so far - and would heartily wish it to him.
MuggleCreator chapter 19 . 10/7/2012
Awww! Keep it up, this is brill!
Guest chapter 19 . 10/3/2012
Beautiful. I really loved each single chapter of this piece. Harry and Snape, Poppy and Winky, Molly and the other are simply as I envision them to be. Thank you! (-: And if Harry manages to learn to brew a bit better, I will be even more happy - for it would mean the past is really over in a way for me.
cloudshape to ennien chapter 19 . 8/20/2012
I love that story and keep coming back in the hopes of getting more of it. I very much hope you have not abandoned it.
bookivore chapter 9 . 7/28/2012
I'm just catching up on this again and re-reading this chapter. I really like your interpretation of how Harry is now, why he doesn't want to go into the Aurors/fight any more, and the amount of PTSD he had in 6th year - it explains a lot better what happened to Draco than just "I didn't know what the spell did".

I also would expect more reviews, I bet if you add Harry as another character the readership would go up but it's up to you.
Edwina B. Karch chapter 19 . 6/10/2012
Awesome story. I was happly reading along when all of a sudden there wasn't any more. Please update soon. I'm glad that Severus survived and the he and Harry have laid the past to rest, now the real healing can begin.
enchantedlight chapter 19 . 6/7/2012
great chapter! update soon!
cinnamin chapter 19 . 6/6/2012
i dk. i had trouble following along this chapter
Sithtar chapter 19 . 6/6/2012
Frustration! I love this story so much, I just wish the chapters were longer. I want MORE!

Please update soon?
Saramagician chapter 19 . 6/6/2012
Oh! Severus's nightmare don't leave him? Perhaps Harry can help with it! They are one of those who usually have nightmare, they can help each other! Update soon...
Athalanta chapter 19 . 6/6/2012
Great chapter!
enchantedlight chapter 18 . 5/27/2012
great chapter! update soon!
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »