Reviews for Magical Challenges
Dichotomus chapter 11 . 7/23
Homura tries to flirt with Madoka and accidentally has her revert to goddesshood. that earns a chuckle.
Dichotomus chapter 9 . 7/23
Heh, That ending line was perfect and hilarious.
Dichotomus chapter 8 . 7/23
kek. The thought of Kyosuke being a violinsexual is pretty funny.

And Hitomi and Kyoko is like the legendary dark horse couple.
Hastranys chapter 3 . 7/16
Bloody hell, this chapter is goddamn dark. I liked it, hahaha
Dichotomus chapter 5 . 6/3
If you're mission was to achieve lulz, then mission accomplished.
Dichotomus chapter 1 . 6/2
This chapter is made of epic win. Especially that ending. Alien blood, I luled.
Fimbu1vetr chapter 14 . 5/18
Self checkout machine defeated! :D
Psykoakuma chapter 14 . 5/13
Whoa! You're alive? Crazy!
Always sweet to get some KyoHomu action! Was that book based on an actual book? You've gotta wonder (angel0 style)... I thought Kyouko was going to intensify her Homura pestering until Homu stressed out, pulled a pistol, and blows a few holes in the machine! Then she would charge out of the store (feeling guilty about the book still in her hands) with Kyouko hot on her tail! And Homura would be like "I'm sorry I'll pay for it!" But Kyouko was actually chasing her because she thought it was a lot more fun to be in trouble and wanted to run away with Homura!
Cynical-Banshee chapter 14 . 5/13
I thought maybe Kyouko was going to ask her out at the end or something, which would have been sweet, but I guess offering a stick of gum equates to that in her world.

Really nice! I read this on your tumblr already but it was still good the second time through. I wonder what Kyouko's tattoos would be of.
Truna chapter 14 . 5/13
Fricking god, this is gold.
Xyzantylzethyrioses chapter 14 . 5/13
"It worked, what the hell." Indeed. Basically my entire thoughts on the chapter.
Xyzantylzethyrioses chapter 12 . 5/13
That movie.
Xyzantylzethyrioses chapter 11 . 5/13
Aww.
Xyzantylzethyrioses chapter 10 . 5/13
Aw. It actually made me feel sorry for Sayaka for once. That never happens.
Xyzantylzethyrioses chapter 9 . 5/13
Woooooow. Wow. It's a work of art. Not OOC, but still strange as heck.