Reviews for Magical Challenges
PlushiexLover chapter 16 . 6/19
I need more of red ans blue idiots annoying purple scrooge
PlushiexLover chapter 15 . 6/19
They are a mess and I love them. Thank you for innocent clumsy godoka inciting this hot mess
PlushiexLover chapter 14 . 6/19
I see it. They cute.
The ultimate BroTP
PlushiexLover chapter 12 . 6/19
MORE KYOSAYA! I'm so happy you included deleted scenes from A Happy Dream(esp with my growing thirst for these two coupled by the dying fandom). I tried to read it as a chapter of the story, and I was entertained by where it fit in the main story. Another great update!
Deathblow88 chapter 16 . 1/27
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMFG, THIS IS HILARIOUS!
Puella.Magi.Kuro.Magica chapter 16 . 1/3
AHAHA that was hilarious! I like how Homura was just deadpan and kept saying "911? Yes there are idiots breaking in my house" - or something close to that. XD that was really funny
EpicNinjaGamer chapter 5 . 1/1
BATTLEDIVE!

Oddly enough, this reminded me of my CoD Black Ops Zombies sessions with my bro. Good times.
EpicNinjaGamer chapter 2 . 12/30/2015
...This.

This is why Yandere's bloody terrify me.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/30/2015
i...laughed so much from the first sentence. 'kyouko headache' 'sayaka headache'

best of all

'hello, 911? yes, i'm going to need the fire department. there's an idiot stuck in my chimney.'

'hello, 911? yes, i'm going to need the police. idiots are breaking into my house.'
Guest chapter 11 . 12/29/2015
/falls off chair laughing/

oh, homura! i liked the ending too, oh my gosh /resumes laughter/
Guest chapter 10 . 12/29/2015
'to prevent herself from getting into a fist-fight the first minute of the new year'

oh, that would've been /quite/ the accomplishment, wouldn't it /cackles/

short but gave me a great laugh, lovely work you have here
Guest chapter 9 . 12/29/2015
'she went to the arcade, robbed an atm, picked a fight with sayaka, kicked her ass, and she chased pigeons. everyday stuff for the wild magical girl.'

that made me laugh. a lot. and i was only at the first line, too! /laughs more/

author-san

author-san

...i love this pairing too! /laughs wildly/
Guest chapter 8 . 12/29/2015
'my corpse isn't even cold yet' 'you don't have a corpse, sayaka...'
'squawking like an angry goose'
'...doesn't make me roll in my grave' 'you don't have a grave to roll in'
'you are /going/ to be at peace, and you are /going to like it/!'
'being dragged kicking and screaming to paradise'
'lovingly caressed his violin with an adoring smile and hurried away'

twas a good laugh /cackles in the distance/
Guest chapter 7 . 12/29/2015
(o/o)

not again o great work, as usual, in regards to all the chapters i've read so far
Guest chapter 4 . 12/29/2015