Reviews for At The End Of The Day
seekerchasing chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
You write them together so wonderfully!
Reader4077 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
This isn't actually a review for this story, although it is wonderful. It's actually me taking this oppurtunity to tell you what a wonderful writer you are. Seriously. About 95% of the stories on her are pure junk. But yours... yours are absolutely not that. You reach out emotionally to the readers without going overboard into the ridiculous. I love everything you wrote. Please, keep writing! I mean it, you should consider writing as more than a hobby. You are a wonderful writer, and I really mean that.
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Aaaaand this is why I love you. I love the big moments between them that you write - the TARDIS-shattering, lightning ripping up the sky defining moments. But its these quite, day-to-day scenes you write between the Doctor and Rose that just make my heart well up with joy.

Fantastic job, as per usual.
Titanic-fanatic chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Aww thats just adorable :) I love it!
MissFictionPrincess chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Awwww! Wonderful! Well then again, I havn't read anything of yours that wasn't wonderful. :)

-Hailey
DavidxBilliexDoctorxRose chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
yay! a knew story! and it's good!

how's the slow path going ;)? i wan moooore and i'm on holidays now so i'll be checkin back everyday or so:D
zoe alice chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
You've got them so well.
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Very sweetly, nicely done :)
CruentusMeretrix chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Sometimes all there is to say is..awwww. Well done. :D
LadyLitithonfire chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Ooh that was so cute! though strange : the doctor opening up? no way... See, you have to write more so that we know why he's opening up :-)

please?
SomethingOutOfNothing chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
That was so cute! *Dies from cuteness* :D
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
LOVE THIS IT'S SO CUTE!
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
That was cute how comfy they r together

Maria