Reviews for Anything For You: A Destiel Story
BookwormI chapter 17 . 8/21/2012
Really sad to hear that you plan on deleting this, especially if it's because of the rude reviews some people left. I don't suppose you'd consider putting it up for adoption? I respect your desire to be rid of the story, as it were, and I love your writing style, but I'd really like to see this idea brought to completion regardless.
toolazytologin chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
wow I never knew a story could suck this much

no offense but they're extremely ooc and this is just not descriptive enough

I thought it'd improve with more chapters but it just got worse

sorry man hope you learn how to write
Angelinadirtytrenchcoat chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
I'm too lazy to log in, but that is my URL, I'm gonna do a mass review once I get to the last chapter, but I just had to say, GEORGIA! Yayy! xD I'm from Georgia, and we hardly ever get any recognition. Lol But, this is literally great so far! (:

XoXo,

Maegan. (:
Rock-Salt-Gun chapter 17 . 4/30/2012
Update! Please? *Makes Sammy Style Puppy Eyes* I really want to read the rest!
Shadow Angel Castiel chapter 17 . 10/26/2011
Awww! Love it! Cant wait for the next chapter :D
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 17 . 10/13/2011
Love this
imdrowninginfootwear chapter 17 . 8/1/2011
Oh my god I love this story! I just read all seventeen chapters you have up so far and believe me I am hooked! Its so cute, yet sad. I can't wait for more. Definitely one of my favourite stories! Please please please update soon! :D
Havent.Met.My.Angel.Yet chapter 17 . 7/31/2011
i seriously awww'ed while reading this :D awesome chapter..loved how shy the boys are :P cant wait to read more :) !
smartcookie913 chapter 17 . 7/31/2011
lmao dean touched cas' butt. sigh i wanna touch him too lol. oh well at least dean gets to i suppose...
hamithehamister chapter 17 . 7/31/2011
...Wow winnie could you make them anymore melodramatic...I mean I know that would be awkwierd for them, but god it was a bit over the top lol XP Still I cant wait wait to read the update. (just make them a bit more manly next chapter please ;P)
hamithehamister chapter 16 . 7/30/2011
Yaaah heartfelt accepting development :D I am excited to read the next chapter!
TheStereotypicalShipper chapter 17 . 7/30/2011
Just KISS already!
RogueStorm84 chapter 17 . 7/30/2011
thats it? I thought there was gonna be more. waah! Anyway it was still a great chapter.
SuperNaturalGurl32 chapter 17 . 7/30/2011
Aww.. yay Dean and CAs are finally going to get together I think -grins- I like the name change -grins-
smartcookie913 chapter 16 . 7/26/2011