Reviews for All for Myself
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Oh my gosh! You used lyrics from The Age of Adz! I love Sufjan Stevens and I'm glad someone else knows who he is!
Little Kunai chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
this is really good and sure she'll never use it for much outside of small things but its so unique
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
it always feels good to find something in the world you're good at. the sibling rivalry feels very real and its interesting that she can make potions.
AngelWitch chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Y'know, you've done something rather (very) amzing here; accidentally converted me to the Petunia/Snape 'ship.

*grins* Well done! Gonna check out your profile for stories now...
Deidi Jeevas chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
This is awesome. Petunia is still herself and it make sense nad Snape is awesome. Great work :)
xX-Blue. Nymph-Xx chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
wow, Petunia was gifted at potions! thats interesting!
mushroompirate chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
A seriously underexplored relationship in HP canon and fanon, I just wish there was more!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
I like! Very good read
Vitzy chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
Loved it.

It is so believable and you've clearly put so much thought into this. It's a delight to read something so well written.

I really wish you could do a follow-up of maybe when they are older? Indont know but this idea really fascinates me...
Vitzy chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
One of the most intriguing stories I've read here.

If we just overlook the fact that actually potions does require the use of a wand at times, this would be so very plausible!

On to the next chappy.
LlamaMathilde chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
Finally! Some happiness for Petunia. Feels in-character. I think you did a good job with the dialogue, and with Snape as you say opening up when talking about his favorite subject.
Kebrin chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Great story! I love your take on Petunia. I would love to see how the rest of the HP storyline would work out with Petunia 'on the inside,' so to speak, but at the same time, you picked a good spot to stop for a short story.

I like how much thought you put into Petunia's and Snape's characters, and how they'd interact. I'm glad you didn't explicitly explain if Snape were acting for Lily's or Petunia's benefit (or both! Or even his own curiosity). Part of Snape's appeal is his enigmatic and complex motivations.
Vanellea chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
I love the concept behind this story. I've always thought that Potions didn't really need to be made by someone magical. And your portrayals of Petunia, Lily, and Severus all seemed very realistic and true to their characters. Great job. I hope you decide to continue on with it so we can see Slughorn's reaction, but if not, this does seem like a great stopping point as well.
wisecurledqueen chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
Wow. I never thought of this, and I'm simply amazed. Just amazed. Thank you so much!

-curledruler
recyclablefoxx chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Oh yes, this is AMAZING! Petunia is actually one of my favourite characters in the series. I'm glad to see character development and her time to shine 3