Reviews for Father Knows Best
Gatoconbotas964 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
The kid-Gabriel scenes were cute. And where did you find the Enochian phrases? I'm curious to know more about the language now that I've started getting into Supernatural.
Nox Gold chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
what's the name of the website?
WhoGeek chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This is adorable. I love little 3-year-old Gabriel being all indignant and stubborn. And clinging to Sam, and still playing pranks on Dean. And Castiel really doesn't understand kids. It's adorable.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
THIS WAS SUPER CUTE!
Jenn chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
*squeels* It's the first fic that I've found having a deaged Gabriel. You made him one really cute kid.
AllThingsAnime123 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Awwwwh! Child Gabriel is so cute! w For once, God actually did something right! xP Great fanfic, really put a smile on my face
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
If you’re a fan of Gabriel support the Bring Back Gabriel campaign. Please sign the petition and/or send a letter to the Supernatural writing team to persuade them to bring back our favourite Trickster Angel. Spread the word!
Neako80 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
OMG PLEASE DO MORE DEAGED! STORIES, THIS WAS GREAT!
Gyp Dark chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww this is so damnably CUTE! I just wanted to die! MINI GABRIEL! *freaks out* so cute! Loved it, adorableeeeeeeeeeeee! Fantastic job, they were so cute :D thank you for writing it! Blessed be )