Reviews for The Vampire's House
goddessa39 chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Well I like it, even if it did get cut off.
alasweneverdo chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Ahahahahaha. For the longest time you kept it going like a real fairytale, but then the leather pants and... oh god. I'm dead. You've killed me.
Leona chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
Haha. This is funny, I like it a lot.
Sinangeled chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
This story was freaking awesome. I'd love to read more!
BelovedSlayer chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
Never heard of this fairy tale, but this was a pleasant read, especially towards the end. Nice job!
Guardian Erin chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
SMGbest

Wow, I'm glad you're really familiar with the Baba Yaga. I like Russian fairy tales the best after reading a collection of them. So many were variations of the same Baba Yaga story, or the Baba Yaga made an appearance.

The particular version I chose to mimic was as an obedient daughter who was forced to go ask for some fire to light their candles. I didn't want to copy it so closely, so I thought of milk.

It'd be interesting to have Buffy stay with Angelus, but I bet he wouldn't like her too much with all of her tricks. :P Besides, I don't think I've read a tale where anyone chose to stay with the Baba Yaga character for good... she might be sort of fair in making deals, but she jumps at anyone opportunity to eat house guests.
SMGbest chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
You wrote a cute tale)

The chase was very funny. I'm just a little disappointed that Buffy didn't stay with Angelus. He could protect her from Darla and evil sisters, and finally become good.

Thank you!
SMGbest chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Hahaha! You so make me laugh!

Yes! We have this amazing character old witch Baba Yaga in our folk tales. Also, we had (many years ago) comic actor who played Baba Yaga in movie-tale, it was so inimitably! Baba Yaga is a truly unique character of Russian culture - she's evil, but not violent (it's a principle of our tales), but kids are really afraid of her.

Why the father is always so weak that he couldn't protect his daughter? And why Angelus has milk at his home if he eats people?