Reviews for One Big Misunderstanding
ZuanTheGreat chapter 15 . 5/22/2014
Heh. I can take on 33 Beibers. Awesome story!
Katherine A. Jones chapter 22 . 2/1/2014
This was such an amazing story! You did a fantastic job with all of the characters. Keep writing!
zoewinter1 chapter 22 . 8/14/2013
THIS STORY IS AWESOME I JUST READ THE WHOLE THING SO YEAH I LOVED IT WOOOOOOOOOOT YOU ARE AN AMAZING AUTHOR
zoewinter1 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
*spins in circle* *falls on bed* *cries*
crazy YinYang writer7 chapter 20 . 6/25/2013
I love reading this story so far. You are a very good writer for this story.
rinrinx chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Hello! I really love this story! I was planning on making like a doujinshi for this? So may I have the permission of using this story, please? But of course, the story is still made by you and all of the credit goes to you. Ill just draw this because the story is really well fitted on becoming a book. I can send you the scans once im done. But I need your permission first. Its ok if u wont approve, I understand. Ok byebye xdddd
Juniper Night chapter 20 . 2/20/2013
'Mein sticky friend?' Nein, mein! :)
Fluffysenpai chapter 22 . 8/12/2012
OMG this fanfic gave me so many feels! I just read the whole thing in one sitting and I was getting so emotional! I love this fanfic so much!
USxWolfCatxUK chapter 18 . 8/11/2012
What I wouldn't give to see them play one of their "board games" x3
HetaPastaH3ro chapter 16 . 8/10/2012
Could you possibly write a oneshot about Alfred's time in the POW camp?
154766 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I really, really enjoyed this story. The way you portrayed the characters was terrific, and while I usually don't care for OC's, yours made the story change from amazing to phenomenal. Thank you for such an exceptional fic.
itucey chapter 22 . 3/20/2012
lovveed it!i laughed so hard on some parts and others i almost cried you ae a great author...and(you dont have to ansewr this if you dont want to i would completely understand...) do you live somewhere near kentucky? you mentioned the mississippi so yeah...
animeloveramy chapter 22 . 2/14/2012
this was really cute XD

loved it
HetaPastaH3ro chapter 21 . 2/5/2012
I loved this story!
takuya chapter 22 . 2/1/2012
oh what a really cool story i loved that a ton