Reviews for All that's best of dark and bright
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Aww babies! This is so sad and painful! I love it though!
AlphaBetaOmega18 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
This was so good and I would love if you made a sequel:)
Jasmine A. Roberts chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I almost cried.. SO happy and laughing to this depressed mess I am now. Wonderful story though. :)
The Perfect Narcissist chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I cried. Just...URGH! That was beautifully written, and I can't deal with how sad that ending was. Thanks you, that was brilliant.
malleelee chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
When imprinting gets crossed up, everything becomes disheartened. Leah is a wonder as she crosses the boundary, sharing her experience and feelings for her brother. Alice's acceptance of her visions of the future is true to character, but disappointing as she assists Jasper in his infidelity to herself. Most enjoyable and thought provoking.
kdoc27 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
(sniffles, blows nose)

Damn!

That was so great!(sniffle)
aStubbornRose chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Very cool story!
ishala8 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
T_T Why did it have to be so sad and disheartening? This is an amazing pairing and while I loved the idea of the fic, I hated the ending.

Imprints wouldn't work like that, at least according to my arguments. If they do, then they are a curse instead of the gift the wolf pack sees them as. If the packs' survival or even the need to connect with ones soul mate are the driving forces behind an imprint, the Jasper would have been the only one to be hurt.

Overall, I really liked your writing style and pairing choice. In a sense, this scenario is as realistic as one can get considering the nature of the characters and circumstances. That was the problem, I prefer to live in the fantasy of 'happily ever after' I'm afraid. ;
lilithaofsherwood chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
That was beautiful and heartbreakingly sad. Poor, poor Alice. She's so incredibly supportive. And poor Leah and Seth and Jasper too. I even feel bad for who ever his imprint is. So much pain. But I really like this story. Wonderful angst.
Samhain Eve chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Holy shit that was emotional. I am sitting here crying. I can't seem to help it. This was a beautiful piece of writing. Thank you.
Snappher chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
This was beautifully written, but just effin heartbreaking.

Nobody's happy except maybe the stupid girl he imprinted on!

Love sucks. :(
Firefly1989 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I didn't expect Seth to imprint... It hurt to see them in pain, it made my cry.

It's such a beautiful story, I like it a you for sharing it.

Lucy
eli-dunbigboot chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I'm putting this on alert in the hope that it will be continued.

Congrats on getting me to read a wolf story. That's practically unheard of, lol!
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I really enjoyed this fic. So beautiful and heart-clenchy. Good luck with the contest.
Ealasaid77 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Okay, I'm like crying at the end of this.