Reviews for My Little Brother
technetium chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
Great read! I liked seeing Thomas's point of view. I enjoyed it, especially Murphy resisting Thomas.
Hawkslayer chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
This is a great story! You have got the characters just right; I really loved Thomas's demon talking to him, it was really interesting. I would love to read more Dresden Files stories by you. Hint, hint... :)
Nibbles the Chicken chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
You should write more Dresden. :)
CarolMel Ambassador chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
I like what is happening so far and want to read the next installment.
Doyle0915 chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
I love Thomas, he's such a butt kicker. Wish they had put him in the tv show version. Haha Harry is always getting his butt whipped. It is true that Karrin loves Harry. She just hadn't really talked much about it. Love the story! :3
Amee-p chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
I always love some harry hurt! i hope you write many more like this!
Ishtart chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Thomas, Murphy and Butters - three of my absolute favs! Fun times for those that have Harry's back. Enjoyed this, thank you for sharing with us.
LunaBianca chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
This story was lots of fun and easy to read (text clean, dialogue clear and so on). You handled the sarcasm well. Nice to get a tale from Thomas' perspective.
Fire From Above chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
Good short story.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Exciting. Nice to see Thomas and Harry's relationship.
pshaffer chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Biggest overall problem is that it isn't fleshed out enough. Moves too quickly and appears to skip over too much stuff.

I've never seen one of the Thomas centric short stories have Thomas's demon talking to him. Seems out of character.

Murphy would never have accepted being told to rest instead of going into work and allowing Thomas to investigate instead of her. Hugely out of character.

Butters also seemed out of character. Too in-charge and relaxed.

Scene at park made very little sense. Seemed as though a whole bunch of stuff was skipped over.

Bad guy at apartment seemed awfully overpowered as well, but not far enough into overall story to tell if that is accidental or necessary to plot.

Look forward to seeing more. Thanks.
eiyria chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Update soon.

Love your story.
Nettik chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Ooh, this sounds like a really good start for a story. Very interesting, and I love how you portray Harry and Thomas's relationship as brothers. It's really good.

Can't wait for the next chapter )

~Midnight Hell
marchforward chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Great start! And from the perspective of Thomas! He doesn't gret near enough screen time in my opinion. Very good characterization, good timing, and an interesting plot - I want to read more.
Lara chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Oh, I like this first chapter very much! I like that you're writing from Thomas perspective. I'm looking forward for more.