Reviews for Our Alphabet
Ronadir chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Nice job! Never thought about this pairing before, but you present an interesting idea. :P
Bonnia chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Wow. I've never thought about this pairing- never even done Ai's Social Link past Level 3- and I live this piece. You characterized them so well, and it was cut and hilarious and awesome. :D I'm gonna go look at the other fic now.

Please keep writing!
gitadine chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Awesome! I never really thought of the possibility of this pairing since I believe they don't even know each other, but these 26 mini stories are going to my favorites. :D
Belle chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I'll just believe this is what happens after the end of the game. Yosuke should move on from Saki. Brooding so doesnt suite him!

Yosuke and Ai are... very interesting couples indeed. How you wrote them truely reflects their characters in the game. Kudos to you haha
x-sparklegurl1997-x chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Nice story, pretty awesome and funny too! Mind reviewing mine?

Its called Persona 4: War of Shadows
eggmiester chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
NOOOO! IM...ALERGIC...TO...FLUFFYNESS!ACK!'dies'.

also, thanks for posting it on my birthday! it's a great present. and this is excellent, really excellent. good job dude! keep up the good work!
Lupi Loop chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Aw that was cute! You're not alone in liking this odd pairing - I think it works quite well too, although I've not written anything for them (I have no voice for Ai).
Lavycia chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Haha its really really sweet. Can't help smiling the whole time whilst reading xD
Blazehawkins chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
D'awww, but still, it is a rather bizarre relationship, all things considered. Still not sure what would have allowed him to get close to her in the first place
KeRose chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Hello Again. Glad to see that "The Right Hero" is hardly interfering with your drabble/oneshot productions.

Onwards to a few of my favorite stories with commentary:

B- Lols, I can't really imagine Yosuke as a trekkie, but I guess it is a bit believable that he would be into pop culture and stuff.

H- Haha, Daisuke's words make Yosuke seem like a valiant hero. Perfectly Concise.

I - This has to be my absolute favorite of the entire list. The back-and-forth parallels between the two conversations, not necessarily toward each other, but possibly to the same group. Just another one of your brilliant methods for storytelling

K - Scrapbooking, huh? Yosuke must have picked it up from Kanji or something. Regardless, scrapbooking sounds like a cute little ritual that fits this particular couple, good job.

L - Again, same comments from story K. Only rhetorical question I have is: "wait, Morooka was still alive when they started going out?" or rather "Yosuke and Ai went out way before Morooka died?"

S - Ah, Yosuke's one-liners are classic: "wait, for real?" had me cracking up.

U - Wait a minute, I call foul play. No taking jabs at the couple that has been opposite you for most of this fic, if not all fics created by Domo-san. P

W - ROFL, typical chauvenistic Yosuke. I could help but laugh at his dreamworld machismo.

Z - To be honest, this was a bit anticlimactic. I guess I was spoiled throughout the fic, hoping it would end well (actually I was hoping it wouldn't end P). But then again, not many words beginning with 'Z' let alone good topics. Except maybe 'zenith'. Regardless, you made do with what you had. Kudos.

Overall, s great job. I cannot get enough of your writings. They are truly entertaining. My wish now is to try and repay you with works of my own. And with summertime freeing up most of my schedule, I hope to attempt to do that soon.

Until next we meet,