Reviews for a tale of 2 nations
ChibiKabra chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I love you.
LaRandomness chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
Well, I was genuinely surprised when I clicked in. Normally I wouldn't have clicked in a story with a bad summary. I don't know whether to laugh or cry when I saw that it took up two lessons for clever trolling. Trust me, this was clever.

But then Chapter 3 is shorter by, I don't know. And then you said it was pointless. Since this story should be something not in form of a one shot collection, I would rather think that it's a short form of character development. It wasn't pointless in any means.

And sure enough, this form of essay in the beginning would NOT be allowed on this website. Because of butt hurt, really. I suggest that you might SEPERATE it as a one shot with characters in it, as if Lovino is teacher his brother how to read fanfic, and spend a warning chapter to tell your readers to read that first and take that seriously.

I'm hoping to see more, and that's all I have to say. Yet, I still feel that as if I had been rick rolled.
BlackWolf2Dragoon chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
This might possibly be the best trolling in the universe that you have just pulled off. MAYBE. Very clever, my friend! My thoughts stand with all the other reviewers said thus far. Now, yes there is that small threat of this being torn down, but because this has been given such a positive view upon and it's useful for all those newbies out there and some of us who have been writing for years even, it has a really low chance of getting reported.

A sure Survival Guide to . I actually clicked this in response to my big surprise that this got so many reviews. But this whole story on how the story (My Immortal, I believe?) got so popular thing, it's like Rebecca Black all over. The company can fool others into believing it has done so well and got a reputation, when in fact you look at the amount of dislikes on youtube and over 70% bloody hated it. My Immortal is the same, it might have gained a reputation and be well known, but it's all for the wrong reasons. Maybe some people are like teenagers really, must have an outlet and this poor unfortunate rubbish fic just happened to appear at the opportune moment. I do say, yes, I am guilty of that myself sometimes, we're only human. *shrugs*

Beyond it being a troll (the best I've seen in a long time, mind you!) this is really useful and I can only hope that the newbies will view it, or at least those curious enough to view this benefit. I know they say curiosity killed the cat and all that... my God. I'll shut up now.

methodtothismadness chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
Okay, I came into this story hoping to troll but I was so happy that it wasn't what it expected to me.

As a fanfiction author this is really helpful for me and I'll be sure to pass it on to my friends. But I just want to warn you that stories like these are technically not allowed on this site (though people rarely report them). So you may need to include a chapter that somewhat resembles a story chapter just to be safe.

Now get to the chapter on lemons already.

Loljk take your time.

Unless you're using prucan as an example...

Fucking love prucan.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
This is really good! I ove reading, and want to write a novel eventually. Yes, iIam new to fanfic and this was very clever and helpful! Grade: A
Scattered Bronze chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
"what in the name of ~France's crotch-rose~ were you thinking when you clicked on this fanfiction?"

awesome quote, I'm gonna have to use it now... :P
secret base chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
...Haha. You're funny. xD

I looked at the spelling, then the reviews, then the story.

Added to my favorites just for the lulz-summary.

Keep writing, this is interesting and pretty funny. xD
Echo chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
When I clicked it, I was going to suggest that you use better grammar

GlassCase chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
When I saw the summary my exact thoughts were "God that looks like shit, but five reviews already? Maybe theres something to it or its a troll." But I'm glad to have clicked it, its all so true.. I absolutely can't stand writers with their "I suck at summaries but R&R anyway!" bullcrap, I mean if they can't even write a half decent summary why would I expect the story to be any better? Anyway, yeah...I've been on this site four years now, and its still the same.. Hope you update soon, I'm very interested!
MightySwordPen chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
AH! Tricky, tricky my friend. I appreciate you for that. Well done. I had to check this out, the horrible spelling and summary pulled me in. I had to see if the story was the same. XD

People could learn from this. I know I can, I usually speed-read by accident and miss important things that throw me off later on in the story.

Yay! I'm learning! :D
Satan's Sweeties chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Well, shit. I do believe I just got 'Tani-rolled. FFFFFFFFF

I LOL'd, btdubs. :)
greenpanic6 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
wait this is not a real fanfic? i'm a little slow. so this is fake? hmm
ColaVixen Inc chapter 1 . 5/10/2011 be honest, I thought this was another troll account...but you are smart; very, very smart. Ha, I'd never think of this; and I salute you because you did :D Anyways, yeah I agree, saying that the summary is crappy is kind of a turn-off. I'd like to read more on your guide, you clever penguin you. ( I know, random...) Now that you said it...I wanna go read an highschool UsUk fic now...

Nice idea, very creative and smart( I know I said it like five times already, but you're a genius)

bkkookmbhsj chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
You caught me! Once I saw the "w/" and the word "summarys" in the summary I just had to see if the writing was just as bad. Good job.